Why is this guy not designing Games?

Yeah, I have seen some other videos by this guy and I just think that his projects are amazing. This one is just something that I cannot even express using words. Thanks for sharing. :)

They actualy have a camera that is comming out that has high tech motion sensing in it that can tell what your body is doing. It if i read it right(ill find the article and post, wait i think it was on tv) it has a deaper vision than other cameras and can detect movement better. Its supposed to bring motion sensing to the next level. If i remember correctly it said you could integrate it into games that are already out like fight night.

On another note intell has said it is approaching console makers to inherit its new chip that will have the tech to do real motion sensing with real life movements without the need of a controller or other divices attached to the body(had something to do with cameras as a option) They said if console companies adapt it it will be put into next gen consoles.

most likely we will hear more about this at the CES confrence in january

you know they also have a phone thats currently out in japan that acts like a wiimote and has games that utilize the tech. watched it on a segment on G4's Attack of the Show.

Last edited:
@balrogs.pa:

no it could be online multi-player. who cares about local multi when a game is potentially that frickin cool?

Back