Why should I buy a DS ?

toonevdb

wii4friends team
Jan 29, 2007
Belgium
Wii Online Code
2119-8576-6017-0056
I recently bought a wii but that black DS lite looks appealing, can somebody tell me what sort of good games are out. Are there mature games ?

What do you mean mature, as in rated M games or more mature games?

Hotel Dusk is a mature game that's rated T. There's just a lot of variety to the library and quirky games anyone can enjoy.

Depends what you mean by 'mature'. If you mean 'games suitable for a sensible person with no urgency to kill people', then Hotel Dusk is an absolute must. If you mean mature as in 'not for kiddies', then Resident Evil I guess. I can highly recommend both, anyway.

You should definitely check out Mario Kart DS and New Super Mario Bros as well. Two must-have games for ANY owner of a DS.

Well Dragon Quest 9 and Zelda are coming out soon...not really mature games but are truly amazing games!

Nintendocam said:
I heard the new release fluffy pony land is pretty mature.

That's not a real game unfortunatley.

You want a real mature game, go get Love and Berry. I'll warn you though, it can get pretty scary.

ok this is what i did. Purchase your ds lite black, then go hack it out with the new ninja pass 1 cart solution. Once its hacked you can then add a Micro SD card (up to 2 gigs) and download and transfer homebrew.

Get moon shell, a media player, and then you can simply download GBA and DS roms from off the net and play them.

I am very happy with what i did, i go to the gym and listen to music on my ds, and i have about 15 games just sitting in there. best thing i ever did.

you can even put movies on there as well ;)

PM me if you want help.

you know when your GirlFriend loves ya when she buys you a DS :p

and then i baught her one and its a freakin blast... now i'm looking into m3 ds

Don't buy the DS for 'mature' games. Buy it for unique and fun games. If you want shoot-em-up war games then buy a PSP. Believe me, you'll have plenty. But you actually get a good mix of games with the DS. I'm very happy with my purchase. [I got it about 2 weeks ago]

Back