Not open for further replies.

LadyGiGi

Banned
Apr 6, 2009
London
Wii Online Code
0087-6592-1262-2282
what has this sad world become...
in my personal oppion i have no idea why people would want to hook up with each other over wii chat or even ACCf? i mean idating is pretty stupid as it is, meeting people you have noo idea who they are.
But its actually really funny, and pethetic, that people are wii dating... :tard:

E-dating... completely rediculous, IMO. Understandable if you know the person irl, but otherwise, it's just... odd. I don't get how people work out such a preposterously stupid thing. Irl dating > E-dating.

A tad more on topic... Wii dating? I lol'd. That's on level with WoW dating (no idea if such a thing exists, but I'm not doubting it), truly pathetic. I can imagine "Wii dating" working in tandem with Animal Crossing for something rediculously moronic.

In short, if you're going to date someone, stick to the real world, seriously. It shows how people can be a true, epic fail, lol.

for once, i completely agree with you. :wth:

it would make things more intresting..

I think it's pathetic that you think the internet is so much below "real life". If you don't think that people's real personalities can show online, then why join a community in the first place, if you just think everyone here is just being fake?

Do you not think you can make friends here? If you can, why can't someone find love? Obviously if the relationship was permanently online, then it would be worrisome, but what's so wrong about finding someone online and having it temporarily be an internet relationship before they are able to be together physically?

If you're limiting your search of a partner to only those within a certain radius of your current location, that'd really be debilitating.

It makes more sense to find someone to be with where you automatically have a shared interest.

People online are real too, even the people on 4chan.

... Oh my god. I knew it. The lowest of the WoW nerds are just... ... ... undescribably pathetic. -.-;

Do you not think you can make friends here? If you can, why can't someone find love? Obviously if the relationship was permanently online, then it would be worrisome, but what's so wrong about finding someone online and having it temporarily be an internet relationship before they are able to be together physically?

If you're limiting your search of a partner to only those within a certain radius of your current location, that'd really be debilitating.

It makes more sense to find someone to be with where you automatically have a shared interest.

People online are real too, even the people on 4chan.

Hm, you've made a good point, Brawny. I was getting ahead of myself with that one sided opinion... getting to know someone over the internet before an actual real life meeting isn't a bad thing, I'll say that much. As you said, as long as it's temporary, I can see sense in it.

... Wii dating is still something to be ridiculed, IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back