Wii Drinking Games

stev02

WiiChat Member
Mar 2, 2007
Do you and your friends like to drink while playing the Wii? I do it and it's a blast. Check out this website that has all these Wii drinking games. You can even submit your own. It's in beta so I guess that's why there are so little games. It was made public beta today. I'm gonna add some of my own games.

I'm not condoning drinking! Just relaying a cool site.

www.wiiaredrunk.com

Oh, and these forums look sexy as hell. I'm definitely bookmarking this site.

Heyy there

Welcome to the forums dude :thumbsup:

Nice link ya posted there, certainly some games worth taking note of :)

Mannnn first night I had my Wii me and my cousin got hammered and were playing wii sports.... It ended in all out war we were swinging as hard as we could and going nuts with it hehe. Woke up the next morning not hung over but I think I tore something in my shoulder and it hurt for like a week lol I couldn't even go surfing cause I would paddle like a 1 armed man. not good.... lol but it was sooooo much fun!!! Thanks for the link too cant wait to try some of em out.

Wii would always go to a friends house and let his 6 y/o bowl. Anytime he hit a pin we would drink. The trick to this game is to let his kid play powerthrow.

I have been trying to think of drinking games with the wii for when friends are over....thanks for the site!:ihih:

shud be a good laugh with some shots on the go. hopefully ill be getting pissed and playing wii tomorrow night!

ahhhhh awesome. There was a thread about wii drinking games right around new years, I believe. use the search feature and check it out.

welcome to Wiichat by the way, you'll enjoy it here

Back