Wii in Australia thread

Ekiushi said:
...Well, I'm just a Wii owner. So there.
:lol: Ekiushi = Winner
Since we're all saying what we are I'm a uhh.. WiiDS, but I might be a Wii60DS if I decide to buy a 360, my interest in buying one isn't as much as it was a couple weeks back....

On another Wii in Australia thread related note I payed of my Zelda: Phantom Hourglass preorder yesterday :D, so now comes the waitng game....

I'm a WiiDS owner. I can't wait for Zelda for two reasons, a) should be a good game and b) I'm purchasing it after my exams, so my exams will be over!

Oh yeah, well I'm a WiiDSuprNint64olourgameboy. Beat that! Hehe, very nice Ekiushi, nice and simple.

I'm really enjoyng it so far. It was worth importing, just it get a bit of a head start since I take a hell of a long time with these sorts of games. I'm up to Brick in the Yellow Version of Pokemon still....So if that's any relation.

Its funny you know when uncertainty about my purchase of a 360 is present I usually find something that togs my interest and this time it was my intial need for a 360 that rekindled my need of one; Assasians Creed :D. I picked up the latest issue of Hyper and it had a two page preview on it and well now I want this game and thus I am need of a 360 now :D, dam that was a whole 4 hours that I was undecided, wow......:lol:

On a nkbse5 related note wooo second video; High Noon At High School (Western Parody). A pretty good movie and it has Zelda music so that makes it better, good work nkbswe5 :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm a WiiDSP owner.

I so wish SSBB had a release date. I've been playing Melee heaps recently and it's soooo good. Always something to do.

On a slightly more offtopic note, I'm going to Houston for two weeks tomorrow so I'll be seein' y'all later!

Business or pleasure... Hmm... I'd have to say pleasure.

I'm going over with the YAAES (Young Astronauts Australia Engineering School) to check out the Johnson Space Centre. It's going to be great, because I'll meet heaps of astronauts and get a good insight into potential NASA careers for me :D.

I just realised - SSBB is going to be the first time I use WiFi. Ever.

^ Yes, that was a poor excuse at pretending to be ontopic.

Hehehe, good enough.

That's awesome! You're like what all those little 5 year old want to be. How smart are you if you wanna be part of NASA!?

I'm startting to get really good at MSC because me and my friends had a games night and we stayed up the whole night and just played the wii, DS, PSP's, gamecube, PS3, Xbox 360 and PS2 and N64. It was bloody awesome!

And so yeah, we had a tourney of MSC and it was heaps good. Sorry, that''s kinda on topic but at the same time it isn't...

gpoleweski said:
I'm startting to get really good at MSC because me and my friends had a games night and we stayed up the whole night and just played the wii, DS, PSP's, gamecube, PS3, Xbox 360 and PS2 and N64. It was bloody awesome!

And so yeah, we had a tourney of MSC and it was heaps good. Sorry, that''s kinda on topic but at the same time it isn't...

That sounds pretty awesome :lol:

You don't have to be too smart to work for NASA. They employ physicists, geologists, medical doctors, etc. I just have a strong interest in it - that's the basic foundations.

Anyway -

Seeing as I finally paid off the trip, what game should I get next?

Well MSC is very good. But if you're not into that then just wait for the big three I suppose.

Yes it was awesome, we didn't go to sleep at all, and there were no parents so we were going crazy the whole time. And then in the morning we were **** tired.

Back