Wii in Australia thread

Did you walk in butt-naked with a bull horn? That got me kicked out of there the first time. Something about public indecency and assault with a "deadly [STRIKE]penor[/STRIKE] weapon"

Did you walk in butt-naked with a bull horn? That got me kicked out of there the first time. Something about public indecency and assault with a "deadly [STRIKE]penor[/STRIKE] weapon"

haha well that may be what you people do over there. but here we dont do that stuff. people look at you strange *shrugs*

eki. they are probably part time. your casual.. that is why ;)

Maybe in the backwards, Batman-and-onions filled world you live in. Part-time sucks. And swallows. Period.

Liger, you're an idiot...

Casual gets paid more than Part-Time usually.
And don't hate them because they're rich:p
Does that mean you'll hate yourself in December?

ofcourse i know that! :lol: i do work you know.

but casual people dont usually get anual leave, they do get paid a higher rate. but they can have as little as 1 shift per week. if you get around $80 a shift then thats not much moeny each week :lol:. with part timek its similar. you get a lower rate of pay, but you get anual leave/sick leave and long service leave i think aswell. part time jobs are usually the way to go other than casual.

Goodgod, I thought you were a 35-year-old man Eki...
Oh well, learn something new every day.
I'll be ready to brawl once I get my game back.

i'm eating ferrero rocher. and you guys cant have any :D sooooooo gooooooooood

holy crap its the last week of january.. 1 month down already !

Well, I am casual... and I always get 3 days a week. So I dont need to worry about not getting work. But that is just for SAE. It doesn't always happen like that at other places.
But other then that, I don't get any perks.

What? I didn't say anything naughty. Anything I may have said Facebook said first.
And I translated.

just had to re sign up

how gay.

got my guitar hero back too. k-mart just replaced it no questions asked. even without a receipt. didnt even check the contents of the box i brought in.

Back