Wii in Australia thread

Uni starts for me on the 23rd of Feb this year as well. Last year we started on March 1st but finished a week later. So it doesn't make that much difference.

Went to the fire works tonight, they were pretty impressive.

Well my powers have been restored and boosted, so you shall all have to fear me once more. ;)

So that means you get about a weeks worth of holidays? I feel sorry for you! Did you have a good time in France? Can you now speak fluent French?

Nooo, not fluent. I find that I can say anything I want, and can pretty much understand anything, but being a part of an active conversation (with more than one other person particularly) is challenging. And it's more than one week of holidays... the trip was like a big holiday, especially the last week when I was just going around Paris with friends.

Well my powers have been restored and boosted, so you shall all have to fear me once more. ;)

i dont think we ever did mate :p

please dont ban me. i'll do anything....... except that...........or that....... or that.......... or that............or that.......... or that...........or that...........or that...........or that.............or that......

I changed my mind, folks. Adalaide has become my vacation destination.
The beautifull parks sold me.

Back