Wii in Australia thread

Not sure if you all know [or care] but Wii update 4.0 is now out for Australia. It allows you to effectively play VC or Wiiware games off an SD card. There's no need to move everything around any more. So you don't have to worry about only having 512 MB storage, you can have as much as you want.

Bout bloody time really. Shame it came out 2.5yrs late.

I ahve to go to the footy soon :(

Canberra VS. Parra, not that I don't wanna go or I do. Just that my dads old friend that I've never met, his wife and his son aare gonna be there too...So..I don't wanna talk to them really. I'd rather enjoy the game.

Superior? HAH!

It turned out to be a pretty damn good game. Some bad calls by the ref, I'm just glad Parra actually won! by 2 points! Jared Hayne was lucky to get the 95m run and put them back in with a chance. Good footy.

Bettter than GayFL

Anyone seen Knowing yet?

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn another weekend down.. and it was a pretty short week for me last week... being sick sucks ass.

looking forward to saturday night :D me and a mate are heading off to the Japanese restraunt and see what its like. they better have sukiyaki or i wont be happy.. its worth the $45 tho :lol: oh is it worth it :D

I once knew a bloke named Liger. He was a sexy beast with an Asian fettish. He threatened to leave the place we once knew eachother. I then cried.

Haha, Liger the meal will be SO much cheaper. We dont have to import cows here.

I found a place behind the college that has an assortment of sake. Might have to go try a few... Watermelon Sake anyone?

Hello all.
I have two days off - of which have a huge load of Uni work to do. I have been waiting on a lecturer to give me important details about an assignment thats due soon, and until he gets back to me I can't start it. But sure, he can just take his damn time.

haha who's threatening?? there so little posts on here these days that it takes all of 2 minutes to go through the whole forum :lol:

ohhh so thats where you were all weekend deanis?? at that bar trying to pick up? so how did you go ? get anyone?

Back