Wii in Australia thread

First of Hey Supernova :D
As for Stirkers it comes out I beleive June 1st I'll go check.

Edit: Ok I went and checked it June 7th that Strikers comes out here

Supernova-ojou-sama, try going to Aussie Nintendo and at the top it says Games and release dates. Mystery Detective in 3 days! Wow, I cannot resist!

Elite Beat Agents on 3rd May! EVERYONE BUY IT! I nearly beat it.

And going on google is cheating.

Very irrelevent but hooray! I need a new siggy...
edit: no i dont, i have one. I forgot. This one is perfect cause noone knows what it is.

is super paper mario out in AUS yet?

if it isn't, what's the release date cause i really really want it!

No it is not and no release date has been announced.
PEOPLE THE WiFi NIGHT IS TONIGHT IT WILL HAPPEN WE WONT WAIT FOR YOU AT ALL!! PLEASE TURN UP !!Ok then....Come please. Im tired Ill edit this post when I'm awake

Ok Sam I posted my DS Friend Codes...Why do I suddenly hear a chorus of Hallelujah....anyhoo I will be there. What time is it?

Last edited:
it should start at around 6 hopefully

Edit: Tis time for a historic event The first ever Wiichat Australia DS wifi tournament!! If you plan to compete go into gabbly now!

Last edited:
Noone Updating Anything Here at All??? Ok, I will then.
Pokemon is released in Australia June 21 (the game, not this DS)
pokemon_spec_ed_ds.jpg

Mario Strikers will be only REGIONAL multiplayer with friendcodes
images

New Nintendo Headset for WiFi games so I can shout at everyone for picking rainbow road someday
ds_headset3.jpg

Mario Galaxy out In Japan in October.
supermariogalaxyry1.jpg

Edit: Maybe I'll add pictures...

Hey Im sorry I haven;t beendoing much I've been sick and heaps tired but Im here. Plus Pokemon arrived at my door step around twelve on the 22nd!! I love my express postage anyway. Good work NKBSWE5 there with the update I was going to buy that DS believe it or not but it cost $250 american!! MY GOD I AM TIRED:sick: ..... Tata back to Pokemon I can't resist it!

Edit: Nkbswe5 where did you find out Mario was coming out in October?

Last edited:
June? Are you sure? Sam said he got it on the 22nd... I have been a pokemon fan scince i was a kid so i need to get this one.

Time for another Galaxy rant... Hw could you Nintendo! You know we love Mario so why deprive us of it. And even worse, deprive us even of a release date! What are you talking about? June - Christmas?! Ok, i'm done :).

Wait wait wait, WHENS POKEMON COMEING OUT COS I GOTTA CATCH EM ALL LAWL!!!!111

I can't remember which thread i saw that in but credz to that thread :).

Last edited:
Back