Wii in Australia thread

Ok swinging things back on topic I got a question do Wii point cards (eg Japanese WiiPoint Card) work on Aussie Wii's just thourght of it as I was browsing thorugh PlayAsia

Also I've repped to many people I have to wait 24 hours :lol:

Hey, DL, I'm thinking of working at EB games (throwing my life away to the nerds) and I was wondering if you would be able to ask your 'connection' how much he gets paid. Many thanks if you do. My Bro and Sis work at Kmart, I'm not mad on working there.

I'm not sure on the exact figures but I'm pretty sure its roughly the same as Target and K-Mart, I'll ask him this week.

You get Cases for Wii Sports? I just get like a booklit type thing.. With the disc inside... I'm afraid I'll ruin the game..

Yes, we get cases for wiisports. Im sure there might be some for sale over there if you dont like the paper glove.

Yeah we might've gotten it later but at least we got a hard case for it :D

But that would turn a free game into a not so free game, yes it'd be pretty cheap to make the case but its the principle of free and not free

Xyphon said:
I get how to print off the case thing... But what aobut the ACTUAL case? How do I get it?
A little bit harder, I guess you just need to search around for a white dvd case, shouldn't be too hard to track one down.

Back