Wii in south park

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
not sure how many of you saw it but this weeks new episode of south park just aired and cartman is going insane waiting for the wii. he first starts to wait outside of EVGames (yea, EV not EB lol) 3 weeks before launch and then decideds to freeze himself. i wont go any further because i dont want to ruin it for anyone but its a 2 parter and part 2 airs next wed. at 10PM EST. ill look tomarow and see if someone hosted it yet on youtube and give you guys the links

Mitch2025 said:
not sure how many of you saw it but this weeks new episode of south park just aired and cartman is going insane waiting for the wii. he first starts to wait outside of EVGames (yea, EV not EB lol) 3 weeks before launch and then decideds to freeze himself. i wont go any further because i dont want to ruin it for anyone but its a 2 parter and part 2 airs next wed. at 10PM EST. ill look tomarow and see if someone hosted it yet on youtube and give you guys the links

Oh sweet man, I buy my episodes on iTunes and put them on my iPod video to watch on the communte into the city and I can NOT wait for the new episodes to be released. Luckily I just downloaded the entire first season of "It's always Sunny in Philadelphia" to keep me occupied. :lol: What a great show.

can you post the actual video on the forum PLEESE I can't watch it directly from YouTube!

did you guys not read my post? i said tomarow ill look for the video to see if someone has it uploaded or not. i didnt record it because my only recording device is a VCR and i have no way of getting it on my PC. if i do find it on youtube, ill try and download the video and host it myself but since youtube uses flash i dont know if i will be able to

lol holy crap hurry up and upload it this has got to be 100x better then the WoW episode i saw lol

Back