Wii Jacket

link125

WiiChat Member
Jul 11, 2007
Today I just got my wii jacket sent to me and all I can say is HOW GAY. the grip is very good i must say but the wii mote looks like its wearing a hood. good work nintendo but please work on the looks. anyone else got their's yet?

I forgot they sent them out yesterday; I have yet to check the mail.

I just wonder if they were still really getting that many reports of people letting go of the Wiimote while playing Wii Sports. As if the new wrist straps weren't enough.

Yeh i got mine, they are by far the best quality skins out there and they do provide extra safety if you are unco enough to drop it. And it does make it more comfortable to play NES Style.

From the side they look retarded but i like em. and the best part is that they are free

How Exactly Do U Send Away For The Wii Jackets Coz I Kinda Want One!

Wii-Bhoy said:
How Exactly Do U Send Away For The Wii Jackets Coz I Kinda Want One!

Go to Nintendo's website and click on the link its on the main page and enter ur serial number.

supanova said:
Stupid question, but I'm at work at the moment, where on the console is the serial number?

underneath ur wii....lift it up and u will see it

who cares they are free, i don't see how people can break their remotes i have let go of it many times but the strap always comes through

Dude the Wii jackets are pro. First of all I got my a couple day ago so I got mine with my Wii second of all these things are flipping pro... VEEERRRY PROTECTIVE! I love it!

whinge...

link125 said:
Today I just got my wii jacket sent to me and all I can say is HOW GAY. the grip is very good i must say but the wii mote looks like its wearing a hood. good work nintendo but please work on the looks. anyone else got their's yet?

I can't believe that people even whinge and complain about FREE stuff. Some people reallly sh$t me.

i have not got mine yet i think there is a post strike or something also i can't cheack if i ordered

Back