Wii Left Hand Discrimination!!!

Larryadair

WiiChat Member
Jan 6, 2008
Louisville, KY
Wii Online Code
8155-6279-4886-3342
My wife, myself and 4 other of our Wii playing friend are left handed. I recently purchased "M&S Olympics" and Midway's "Game Party". Both games are configured for right handed players only. This is very frustrating. I cannot even use the left hand on my Mii.

This issue will surely detour me from purchasing titles in the future. Has anyone else had this problem?

What did you do when you played games on a GameCube? I'm right handed and can't imagine if the controls were reversed. The Wii's Remote seems much more compatible to lefties.

Why not just put the Wii-mote in your left-hand and the nun-chuck in your right? Don't other Wii games do right-handed settings, if so, how do you play them?

I not talking about the actual controllers. I am talking about the movements in the game. For example. In table tennis in the Olympics the character holds the controller in his/her right hand. A normal right handed swing in the game is a left back handed swing for me.

Larryadair said:
I not talking about the actual controllers. I am talking about the movements in the game. For example. In table tennis in the Olympics the character holds the controller in his/her right hand. A normal right handed swing in the game is a left back handed swing for me.

whiner

need a wii said:
yer i really couldnt imagine the old gamecube controls reversed
I can. Actually I know they're reversed. :p
gcjh7.png

Yay for Photoshop!

Usually there is a setting for left-handed people.... Have you tried to find that?

Larryadair said:

I know where you are coming from on this as I'm like you left handed.
they did it in sport or play can't remember which.
down to the creator of the games to think of this.
Can't be that hard to do.:yesnod:

Larryadair said:
Santaclaws, you're a Hand-ist!

Lefties are supposed to be smarter than righties. I would think allot of lefties are employed at Nintendo. :lol:

Back