Wii Updates - Non-Playable Super Paper Mario!

bobbobbob

WiiChat Member
Apr 11, 2007
Hi,

I downloaded Super Paper Mario like I bet some people did. It was the NTSC version, and my Wii is a PAL. So i found a converter which made it into PAL, and then burnt it to a disk. I loaded it up, I had to do a Wii Update. Did so, the game then worked! However, i got a message from Nintendo about an update in the Wii Internet Channel, and updated it. Now, when i put the Super Paper Mario disk in, It doesn't read it!!!

I need help, i really want to play it further!

Thanks,
Jake.

well you shouldnt have ripped people off their money noone is gonna help you out cause why should we. we dont support piracy here and we never will its your fault for modding the wii

I'm sure some people have downloaded it on this forum though, not everyone will have bought it.

The only reason i got my Wii modded and downloaded the game is because a lot of the NTSC games come out ages before the PAL ones, and i was bored and really wanted to play it.

i understand where you are coming from but you should have waited there are plenty of good games to keep you occupied at the moment anyway!

Yeah, its a bit too late now unfortunately.

Is there any way i could get rid of the update i just did?

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
i understand where you are coming from but you should have waited there are plenty of good games to keep you occupied at the moment anyway!
No there isn't, really. Not in Australia. The best we have is the last week released Dragonball Z Tenkaichi... We still don't have half the games you guys have :incazzato:

format wii? I dont know you shouldnt pirate. Yaarrr buy the game damn you you need to be patient

bootstrap said:
format wii? I dont know you shouldnt pirate. Yaarrr buy the game damn you you need to be patient

How do i format it?

Right, i reformated it like I was recommended. All my VC games, all channels, all Mii's and everything GONE! It still doesn't work.

I've had enough, its just not worth it. Time to sell my Wii :)

Back