Wii Zapper

Interesting!! Thanks BigBarruda. I'll definitely check it out!

Platinum medals!!?? WOW.. I'm impressed! I've only gotten to play it a couple hours, and I earned one bronze on level 2. :smilewinkgrin:

Stupid job keeps getting in my way of mastering the games. LOL

i think i first platinum'd level-2 then went for perfect game....

between perfect game efforts on level-2 i would take a brake and get medals on other levels to unlock more... then try perfect games on earlier levels... take a break & play newer levels... etc... vicious cylce, ya know :wink:

BigBarruda said:
True there isn't much of Ghost Squad, and there are only 3 level... However there are multiply routes through each level, so even though it's in the same setting you can play it a number of times through different routes... Also everytime you complete a level, new weapons and features are unlocked... You also alter the difficulty of the game and turn the on-screen reticle on or off...

It's short, if you only play it once through... But in the same vein, it was also cheaper than ya regular game... (Around the £25 mark, as opposed to £35-40 mark)

There is also an up-to 4 player party mode, which has various settings, including the very odd Paradise model, where all the hostiles are bikini-clad beauties wielding semi-auto's, and you have to take them down with Dolphin shaped water pistols...

I was a big fan of the Coin-op Ghost Squad (available in all good arcades) and I hoped that the port across to the Wii would not ruin it, and imo it hasn't... The Wii is the ideal platform for it... I just hope the House of the Dead series make an appearance on the Wii, and maybe even the Time Crisis series...

House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return - Link

There are rumours that one of the Time Crisis games will be ported at some point to the Wii - Link

Back