WiiChat Doubles Open

WuddlePook said:
Jesus Christ im getting tired of these xxxxxxxxxdsjfiosdfjfdsfsdsczzzxxxxxxx. I don't think you'd be breaking the rules as your opponent is forcing your Garchomp/Cacturne/etc. to activate it. It's like saying no switching out, but using something like roar is fine. But yeah ionno, ask ayo

i know people is so afraid if other people knows their pokemon, and theres not much pokemon has sandveil, that people dont use ._.

anyway AYO i would like to sign up for this tourney.

kyouh said:
i know people is so afraid if other people knows their pokemon, and theres not much pokemon has sandveil, that people dont use ._.

anyway AYO i would like to sign up for this tourney.

Its not that I dont want to people to know what I have, its that I want to control the information on what I have.
I want some of my pokes known, while the others not mentioned.

Example:
the pokes I have mentioned that I use
My Infernape
The full build of my UXIE
My Garchomp....

Strype McClaine said:
Its not that I dont want to people to know what I have, its that I want to control the information on what I have.
I want some of my pokes known, while the others not mentioned.

Example:
the pokes I have mentioned that I use
My Infernape
The full build of my UXIE
My Garchomp....

i guess people has different outlook, i could careless if people know my pokemon or device a strategy against them, i say go ahead, ill be glad if you come up with one lol.......coz thats means youll be more of a challenge, anyway since ive been gone for 1 or 2 days when is this tourney gona be held?

Mentioning a few Pokemon here or there isn't that bad... But you don't want to go full out and reveal everything.

Just like Strype I want to control the information I have [Can't since everyone knows my team anyways lolz]

It's not much of a challenge though if an opponent can come up with a counter to your whole team. For example if I said,
"I open up with a Ninjask, and has Protect, Swords Dance, X-Scissor and Baton Pass as it's moveset, along with it holding a Focus Sash."

You could be easily screwed from the start. Have something set up a Stealth Rock/Spikes, and Whirlwind/Roar the Ninjask out. Now the opponent just has to counter accordingly and bam, not much of a challenge. At the most maybe you can KO 3-4 Pokes but yeah... :sick:

i know, i get what he said wuddle i wouldnt say "people has different outlook or aspects" if i didnt get it lol. what you said is also true so i guess yeah ._.

One of my favorite Openers is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX useing XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry, I couldn't help it...however it has been seen a few times, and a few people here have been hit by it.

Its not THAT SUPRISEING but it ALWAYS makes me happy to open with it.

Last edited:
Sensei will show his head when he can/and wants to.
You know how he is.

My project for the evening is a sharpedio.
Can I get any thoughts on the potential of a sharpedio?

Strype McClaine said:
Sensei will show his head when he can/and wants to.
You know how he is.

My project for the evening is a sharpedio.
Can I get any thoughts on the potential of a sharpedio?
Frail but nice attack... Choice Scarf/Band? :lol:

WuddlePook said:

The speed is a bit depressing, not quite that base 100 that you want...It makes me want to use something like a baton passer and a heracross...however, It is my exersice in team planning. Its a cute idea, and might just throw someone for a loop

Strype McClaine said:
The speed is a bit depressing, not quite that base 100 that you want...It makes me want to use something like a baton passer and a heracross...however, It is my exersice in team planning. Its a cute idea, and might just throw someone for a loop
Try it out on shoddy battle, best way to test :lol:

You know me, I like to trick people, and have unquie plans.
Besides, me talking about my sharpedio also, isnt me over tipping my hand. I dont expect anyone to expect me to actualy use it any time soon.

WuddlePook said:
well, if you are training him, use this

EVs - 252 attk 252 speed 6 sp. def
Nature- Adamant
Description- Alert to sounds / Likes to thrash about
item- Focus sash
Moveset

Crunch
Waterfall
aqua jet
ice fang/night slash/agility/skull bash

thats my opinion, but you can edit anything you want as its your pokemon..:smilewinkgrin:

Back