WiiChat Doubles Open

Strype McClaine said:
You know me, I like to trick people, and have unquie plans.
Besides, me talking about my sharpedio also, isnt me over tipping my hand. I dont expect anyone to expect me to actualy use it any time soon.
I wouldn't hope you would. It would be as if you were playing your hand blindfolded, which we all know isn't exactly the best thing to do... You still need to preserve it for later :smilewinkgrin: [Whee... Let's see how far I can go =P]

hey anyone wanna battle pm me and we can set the time for our battle and freebutter pm me back or ill say somthin u dont want me too to everyone. jk i cant do that to my buddy but just pm me back

Strype McClaine said:
Actually, Im debating between poison jab and SUB on my sharpedo
Flip a coin, because that's a really hard decision to make. 30% poison is a nice little side effect, but those subs will definately save your ass just in case. Also hard to recommend since I don't know what your other moves are. Meh I'd go with sub I guess.

Dangit, my wifi connection barely held through a single battle..
Sadly, as usual, I end up haveing a hard time with agility-gross. Choice chomp can out speed, so Im not that that bummed at least.

weavile09 said:
wuddle actually its not a battle i want from freebutter hes been stubbern and not respondin to me thats all
I was just saying this wasn't the right thread to be asking for a battle in general and asking for someone to respond to pms. Maybe he has personal problems you should respect?

Agiligross is fun in double battles, I used it a couple of times. Too bad I had no explosion on it :crazy:

to save everyone the whining. I had a rough day, anyone got any good funny videos or anything for a tired strype to enjoy.

I dont feel like turning to the classic amv of the pokemon Bitches (by mindless slef indulgance), which if you never have seen, its worth a good laugh
Or the classic "Splash attack" as seen on newgrounds...
I just need the warm embrase of something comedic to bring me out of a slump. Also, if anyone has any pokes to offer me for items, I will happily trade.

Back