Wiichat Mario Strikers Charged Tournament

I dunno about a sig right now. Im really with Surfin's idea of the mushroom

However theres a new update

Update
SamuS is our newest member to the Tournament BUT more importantly [Sorry there SamuS]

Like I said I need to sort out rules for the tournament for the games
When it comes out. I will be playing my mates online straight away
After I've noted down the preferred rules I'll post them there...

Keep in mind:

- You can still choose ANY selection of captains and sidekicks [If you can't have 2 captains the same then learn to accept it. Don't argue because he/she selected Mario first]

- Other than that I'll have to see. Obviously they'll be a set time limit and whatever. I'll have to see when Online comes out

Wii_Smurf said:
Keep in mind:[/U]
- You can still choose ANY selection of captains and sidekicks [If you can't have 2 captains the same then learn to accept it. Don't argue because he/she selected Mario first

How about when you draw a pair of names out of a hat - the first one of the pair withdrawn gets first dibs on captain. Or after pulling out both names you flip a coin, though I prefer the former.

Thats an intreging idea, I'd prefer the who ever picks that captain first because then both players have a chance...

Wii_Smurf said:
I dunno about a sig right now. Im really with Surfin's idea of the mushroom

However theres a new update

Update
SamuS is our newest member to the Tournament BUT more importantly [Sorry there SamuS]

Lol i feel slighted :arf:

Looking forward to PWNXING you all

LOL

Update:

Newest member - zuriku

And yeah, I have desided that the first member picked out will get to chose their captain first

I think its four a side, so three sidekicks and one captain.

Bowser Jr, ShyGuy, Dry Bones & one of the Hammer Bros are my would be team atm :D

Okay yay!

Internets back on with the wii and I've 100% got the money for the game =]

Ohh and I've also got the money if Jay can't get it too so.. we're both 100% I guess :D

Jay61 said:
I think its four a side, so three sidekicks and one captain.

Bowser Jr, ShyGuy, Dry Bones & one of the Hammer Bros are my would be team atm :D

You pick a type of sidekick.

So if you pick shyguy then all your side kicks will be shyguy.

No in Charged you can mix and match your own team..look and anyone of the screenshots, they're all different sidekicks.

Back