Wiichat Mario Strikers Charged Tournament

Jay61 said:
No in Charged you can mix and match your own team..look and anyone of the screenshots, they're all different sidekicks.

Havnt paid much attention to it but your probably right, thanks for the info;)

I would have to go with

all shy guys or all boo's or mix and match them with a hammer bro or another shy guy.

My captain will probs be bowser, luigi or mario.

Maybe yoshi:lol:

Boo looks really good..if I remember right you can use his special thing to just run straigh through the other strikers. I have no idea what the shyguy can do mind..the Hammer Bros one is kinda obvious though :lol:.

Ii cant wait till in comes out in europe so at least i can get a hands on casual review. o_o

Nice Rach, I'll take you and Jay out of BOLD xD

Update:

I bought Strikers today off Play.com
Don't worry, Won't come till 25th lol :)

And my team: Donkey Kong and then 2 defensive players along with a passing player

Last edited:
Wii_Smurf said:
Nice Rach, I'll take you and Jay out of BOLD xD

Update:

I bought Strikers today off Play.com
Don't worry, Won't come till 25th lol :)

And my team: Donkey Kong and then 2 defensive players along with a passing player

I was going to get it off play.com but then i remember the last time i ordered something early.

It took ages to get through post and it sold out very quickly.

POST NUMBER 1000:D:D:D:D
YEAH!!!!!! I ROCK!!!!!
Post #1000.

Play.com is where i normally shop tho.

I know that hardly anyone in my little town like marios and stuff so I'll pick it up on release day at my local Tesco.

Yeah, Well I hope it comes on time lol :)

It's only £30 delivered on there

Although it says your saving £10, in all shops its going to be £30.

But i suppose Play.com is easier because you dont have to go out and buy it.

Play.com is very cheap and very good.

Ya gotta love that site;)

That you do:

Update:

On the front page it says you have from June 1st - June 15th to play your match
So when you PM me telling me your time and date it has to be in those 2 weeks sometime

Since I don't know how many people will be playing by May 30th I can't set anymore dates for other rounds

Obviously theres going to be a 2nd and 3rd round because we have enough people but on May 30th I'll post the dates.
You'll always get 2 weeks the play each round because I know people have busy lives :)

Wii_Smurf said:
That you do:

Update:

On the front page it says you have from June 1st - June 15th to play your match
So when you PM me telling me your time and date it has to be in those 2 weeks sometime

Since I don't know how many people will be playing by May 30th I can't set anymore dates for other rounds

Obviously theres going to be a 2nd and 3rd round because we have enough people but on May 30th I'll post the dates.
You'll always get 2 weeks the play each round because I know people have busy lives :)

Since its the summer people will be doing thing so smart idea ben.

But it would be quite annoying if you had to wait 2 weeks for the next round.

What if people dont do the match? Would both people be eliminated?

Ok another Update lol:

- Welcome to our newest member: minimemoon

- Please read the starting post AGAIN: I just want to make sure everyone knows the score [So to speak] of the tournament

- If I get no sign of a match time by ANY player they will both be eliminated, Yes
Note: If you both can't find a time where your both available then please contact me, If you don't I will assume you havn't contacted each other and you will be eliminated

I think two weeks for each round is good, builds up the anticipation before your next match.
And it will make the tournament feel like a world cup kind of thing, with it going on for ages.
really looking forward to this!

minimemoon said:
I think two weeks for each round is good, builds up the anticipation before your next match.
And it will make the tournament feel like a world cup kind of thing, with it going on for ages.
really looking forward to this!

Ok, il go with what you said.

Back