Wiichat Mario Strikers Charged Tournament

Cpt.McCloud said:
:ihih:

And Cpt Fly's Into The Next Round With A Thrilling Six Nil Win:D

Well done,

You make it seem like you played one match...

The rules were [From the front page]

Match Rules For EVERY Game:
Diffuculty: 5 [For keepers]
Out of [X] Matches: 5
Time Limit Per Match: 5 Minutes

lee.jarratt said:
I offered ****ing forgiveness man, don't be such a jerk acting so clever 'mate'

Edit: Meh, it was 'the original wiichat fool' actually :) :lol:
Your a faggot, ur an idiot, i forgive u? Lol. Spare me.

And as for the latter.........u said it.

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
yawn anyone played elite beat agents recently

I had my aunty send it over from America for me before x-mas, rather a good game, got stuck on the last one though and haven't played it since.. games so short, I finished it in a matter of hours :/

Lee your making yourself look very childish. I know your probably just angry but look at what your saying and think about it. Don't go ruining your otherwise good rep as a reasonable person.

DazzeL said:
Lee your making yourself look very childish. I know your probably just angry but look at what your saying and think about it. Don't go ruining your otherwise good rep as a reasonable person.

Yeah I guess, but sometimes people can piss me off.
lee

Bah it's funny Lee lol
I'll try and get the other matches sorted out tonight, And then the next round will start ASAP

Update:

For those who have lost their match you could still be a replacement. 2 opponants who were meant to be playing each other hardly come on Wiichat anymore so you could take their place and go straight through to the 2nd round if you want. It's the only way I can do it

BUT IF YOUR GOING THROUGH TO THE NEXT ROUND BE SURE TO COME ON WIICHAT OFTEN, I DON'T WANT TO PM YOU TO TELL YOU YOUR OPPONANT SORT IT OUT YOURSELF

I've just read through the last few pages and there seems to be a lot of trolling going on and mainly from one person whom I've seen act the same in other threads.

What happened to the mods that used to look after this forum!?

Last year anything like what has gone on in this thread would have been dealt with in 5 mins.

DoNotFeedTroll.png

Last edited:
Star Striker said:
I've just read through the last few pages and there seems to be a lot of trolling going on and mainly from one person whom I've seen act the same in other threads.

What happened to the mods that used to look after this forum!?

Last year anything like what has gone on in this thread would have been dealt with in 5 mins.
Who'd that be? No point in adding fuel to the fire now with a vague overview on the last few pages! Why not PM this 'one person' instead and ask them what their comments were about? I think this thread could do with staying on topic now tbh.

I did mate and thats why i made some of my own comments. But i probably come off looking worse! Oh well...

U in the tourny still Star Striker?

Back