Wiichat Mario Strikers Charged Tournament

Hi people
I'm in glasgow just now
And i see i got thruogh
Well got to go my tmes nearly up on the cafe so cya

Star Striker said:
I've just read through the last few pages and there seems to be a lot of trolling going on and mainly from one person whom I've seen act the same in other threads.

What happened to the mods that used to look after this forum!?

Last year anything like what has gone on in this thread would have been dealt with in 5 mins.

DoNotFeedTroll.png

Last Year???

You joined in may 2007. . .

Star Striker said:
No, I've been sick this last 2 weeks so I dropped out.

P.S. Calvin Harris rocks! Listening to the album now.
Good stuff isnt it?! He's been a breath of fresh air this last while.

Newry City are crap though. Will u agree on that?! :lol:

Cpt. McCloud - New account as I forgot mine after moving house due to a long period with no internet. I actually joined just before the Wii was released. As a matter of fact I still remember a thread complaining about Argos poor pre-order service :lol:

Wii Ron - Yup! They're awful! :lol:

Star Striker said:
Cpt. McCloud - New account as I forgot mine after moving house due to a long period with no internet. I actually joined just before the Wii was released. As a matter of fact I still remember a thread complaining about Argos poor pre-order service :lol:

Wii Ron - Yup! They're awful! :lol:
Glad u admit it :lol: Ask the same question to a Linfield man....

So im still wondering wether ive someone to play in the 1st round or am i through to the next?

Ron your straight through,
And Star, Happy [Your opponant] will go straight through aswell :)

I tried but it tells me when i click on the sheet that its an invalid attachment and to notify the administrator if it was a valid link???

I was probably updating the image when you clicked it
I deleted the old image to replace it
Bad timing I guess, Check it now :)

Lol
Wii Ron
Your two 'Opponants' hardly ever come on Wiichat so I said who ever [Out of them 2] PM's me back first will go through lol
If they don't get back to me b Wednesday I'll seek a random guy just to come in and play you in the next round ok?

I told you. Noobs joining the Tournament who never come online lol

:lol: Im turning out to be quite a hit, without even playing a game! Aye, thats no problem, ill take on anyone :yesnod:

Back