Wiimote and Wii Sensor Bar Vs Nintendo DS Size

Wii_Rulez

Waluigi The Great
Jun 12, 2006
SC
Wii Online Code
3498-5538-0554-5440
Here are some cool pictures of the Wiimote and Wii sensor bar being compared to the DS Lite. The sensor bar actually looks smaller than 2 pencils glued together.

Wiimote_vs_DS.JPG

Wii_sensor_bar_vs_DS.JPG

Somehow I imagined the Wiimote a bit bigger, I hope it won't be a problem to hit all the buttons with big hands.

lelando said:
yeh i found these pics thought i might put them on the site...

wiips3jump2.jpg

wii_ps3_size_difference.thumbnail.jpg
with all the over heating ps3's, sony is now trying to expand to another market.

ps3grillzu1.jpg

pte-jamie-oliver.jpg

jamie oliver replies with a thumbs down, and is now campaigning for healthier games "get the wii, safer and they can make exersize games"

^^:lol: ^^

Hmm. The sensor bar seems to have grown since the last time I saw it.

Here's a pic posted a while back:
131-new-up-close-wii-images-barrita_personalizado.jpg

The ds lite is 13.3 cm long and from that picture, it looks like the sensor bar is a little less than twice that long. From the picture I posted however, the sensor bar looks only a bit longer than an average sized pen. Is the pen larger than I realize or has the senor bar been extended?

NateTheGreat said:
^^:lol: ^^

Hmm. The sensor bar seems to have grown since the last time I saw it.

Here's a pic posted a while back:
131-new-up-close-wii-images-barrita_personalizado.jpg

The ds lite is 13.3 cm long and from that picture, it looks like the sensor bar is a little less than twice that long. From the picture I posted however, the sensor bar looks only a bit longer than an average sized pen. Is the pen larger than I realize or has the senor bar been extended?
hmmm.. im not too bothered, it goes at the top of ur TV, its not gonna affect it much.

but that pen is small, look how fat it is and look at the size of it compared to that guys hand.

well the sensor bar is smaller then i thought, but i would like it to be so small i couldnt notice it unless i was looking for it

oh i get it the white thing isnt the sensor bar the silver thing is... lol
if your wondering what im talking about look on the first pic

Last edited:
Back