Will you get a PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, before you get all wet about how pretty the PS3 games look think again.

2 games reviewd so far on a reputable non bias game site state that Fight night round 3 can be laggy between punches and ridge racer 7 has some motion blur.

Unfortunatly Sony are trying to make the games too pretty and the system can't handle it.

So have a think before you pay for a $1000 lagggy PC.

Sovieto said:
have half of thoes games even been confirmed for 07?
there hasnt been like any news on RE for awhile
and ps3 also has motorstorm and heavenly sword, and maybe killzone 2
Its called Halo 3 it totally destroys Killzone, so whats the point to buy a PS3 for a game not as good as Halo???
And yes the only games that are not conformed for this year is Super Smash, Resident Evil and guitar Hero.

I'll get the PS3 if the new Final Fantasy gets really high reviews...or if there's a FF7 remake!

Lethal said:
The PS3 has so much potential its sick. Only 30% of the cells power has been opened. The 360 used 100% of its power for Gears of War. Everyone will eventually own a PS3, And if you dont then get a real job.

I do hope they unlease a bit moe of its 'cell power' as fight night round 3 can be laggy between punches, for example. They added extra 'sweat' that the 360 didn't have which unfortunally was enuff to make the PS3 port lag in parts.

Im not buying a ps3 till they drop the price. hell the japanese get a price drop b4 it even comes out they just have to pay 425 buck for it. well the 20 gig version but damnit they get a price drop and we dont.

JerrodDRagon said:
Its called Halo 3 it totally destroys Killzone, so whats the point to buy a PS3 for a game not as good as Halo???
And yes the only games that are not conformed for this year is Super Smash, Resident Evil and guitar Hero.

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard... what's the point of buying a PS3 if its not as good as Halo... Yea... because everyone likes Halo right?
No.
A lot of people like it, not everyone.

Wiinoob said:
Oh ok. There will most likely be good games coming out for it since it is a huge company like sony and since the Ps2 did so well then it's bound to happen.
it's not bound to happen look at the psp where is it right now?

bubs said:
I do hope they unlease a bit moe of its 'cell power' as fight night round 3 can be laggy between punches, for example. They added extra 'sweat' that the 360 didn't have which unfortunally was enuff to make the PS3 port lag in parts.

Ya but we have to wait for the developers to learn more about the cell cpu. Once they figure out this chip the PS3 is going to be one sweet ass machine!!!! And I cant believe people are even trying to compare the Wii to the PS3 lol. There is no comparison between the two. Nintendos cheap gimmicky system VS Sonys super system. 1yr from now the Wii will be just another gamecube sitting on the shelves at gamestop.

What type of sad moron buys a game system for a single game? Not to mention that sony is dead. Guitar hero, its only good game si comming to the wii. Along with FF, and mabey kingdom hearts. Wii rawks.

Umm... Metal Gear Solid.. Amazing game... Final Fantasy 13, the actual good Final Fantasy games, for PS3... Nintendo's Final Fantasy's were kinda crappy. Resistance: Fall of Man looks amazing.
Main reason for me buying a PS3 is Final Fantasy.
Main reason for me buying a Wii is for Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Doesn't mean I won't be getting other games for it, does it? Everyone has a main game they want for a system that they buy.

Wiitendo said:
What type of sad moron buys a game system for a single game? Not to mention that sony is dead. .

Wow! The PS3 sold more units than the PS1 and PS2 on launch week. Ya Sony is dead. What a tool you are. If anybody is dead its Nintendo. Gamecube failed and the Wii will be another gamecube in 6 months. Gimmicks only last so long buddy.

Lethal said:
Wow! The PS3 sold more units than the PS1 and PS2 on launch week. Ya Sony is dead. What a tool you are. If anybody is dead its Nintendo. Gamecube failed and the Wii will be another gamecube in 6 months. Gimmicks only last so long buddy.

Hmm... and this is why the Wii has sold 3x as many consoles as the PS3? :tard: If I want good graphics I'll use my comp... In a year when all of the decent PS3 games start coming out my PC will have tons more potential than the PS3.

i never had a problem with the gamecube, i thought it was a good system, it sure had some good games

Celestial said:
Umm... Metal Gear Solid.. Amazing game... Final Fantasy 13, the actual good Final Fantasy games, for PS3... Nintendo's Final Fantasy's were kinda crappy. Resistance: Fall of Man looks amazing.
Main reason for me buying a PS3 is Final Fantasy.
Main reason for me buying a Wii is for Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Doesn't mean I won't be getting other games for it, does it? Everyone has a main game they want for a system that they buy.

I agree with you, Wiitendo is what you call a biased fanboy.

Ps3 has so many awesome franchises left over from the Ps2 it's not even funny. It'll be the hardcore gamer's system for sure if they're able to keep the exclusives. The 360 will be more of the man's system and the Wii will be more of the family friendly system at this rate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back