*~*wimbledon Countdown*~*

ssbb_lover

Novocain Stain'd
Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Well, I was going to post all the draws, etc. etc...till I realized it would be a whole lot easier to just link to the site.

http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/scores/draws/ms/index.html

If you want to see the other sections of the draw, you can see towards the top of the page there's numbers 1-4. Just click on them and you can see everyone in Wimbledon.

MAHUT IS IN THE TOURNAMENT PEOPLE, HE'S IN DA GRASS COURT HOUZEEE!!111

Express your love for this tournament here, or tennis in general 'here.

demonflair said:
Federer will surely win this tournament.
OVER
MY
DEAD
BODY

No way will I let him. Someone else must win this tournament. As of who, I don't care...just not Henman either. :]

XwiimasturX said:
im a tennis player. ive been playing since i was old enough to walk. it's good to know there are other tennis fans and players on wiichat. :thumbsup:
Niiiice. Hi there. :] Glad to know there's other tennis lovers as well.

You all sux...everyone wants Federer or Henman to win. And i'm most definitely not a tennis noob, i'm 146 (I just got in to the top 150 :)) in my state, and...'m a tennis nerd. I admit it. -_-

I must say Henman too! I don't really know any other tennis players... Agassi? Something like that... Sharapova? Saw it on the Virtua Tennis demo on Ps3.. one of the Williams (Virtua Tennis demo)

Celestial said:
I must say Henman too! I don't really know any other tennis players... Agassi? Something like that... Sharapova? Saw it on the Virtua Tennis demo on Ps3.. one of the Williams (Virtua Tennis demo)
Lmao...sharapova or the williams sisters. Big ( :lol: ) difference there buddy.

Agassi retired last year so just shuttup. :[ Don't kick me while i'm down.
XwiimasturX said:
i bet im a bigger tennis nerd than ssbb lover
NO
FREAKING
WAY

XwiimasturX said:
of course i am... im just that cool :cool:
You mean just that nerdy. :] We need to have a tennis trivia...hell new thread. :]

Back