Word Connect

people love it because he killed the living crap ball and ate fried turkey leg with weird looking rotten people on plates that spin on big alien who found a clicking thing which exploded at the far hell, deep in the volcano of the crater

i think its done....

people love it because he killed the living crap ball and ate fried turkey leg with weird looking rotten people on plates that spin on big alien who found a clicking thing which exploded at the far hell, deep in the volcano of the crater of

ok 2 different post.Zaps is right sense it was first

people love it because he killed the living crap ball and ate fried turkey leg with weird looking rotten people on plates that spin on big alien who found a clicking thing which exploded at the far hell, deep in the volcano of the crater

ok now to see if its done we need 2 votes by people who think its done and a confirmination by me so i can add it to the first post

i edited my post already like it said in the rules

people love it because he killed the living crap ball and ate fried turkey leg with weird looking rotten people on plates that spin on big alien who found a clicking thing which exploded at the far hell, deep in the volcano of the crater of zapasant93's

so is the sentence done....becausee if we keep adding words like "of,then,when,after," the sentence will never end, and that not the point of the game is it?

ok i think the sentence is done cause it will become a run on sorta thing...all we need is BW! to vote yes and this will be done

people love it because he killed the living crap ball and ate fried turkey leg with weird looking rotten people on plates that spin on big alien who found a clicking thing which exploded at the far hell, deep in the volcano of the crater of zapasant93's *** :lol:

LOL

ok its done...time to start a new one...

Here is the beggining:
Men

men are in pepsi commercials with

hay icy can we put two words in the story

no in rule 3 i beleive it says 1 word per post.
so its now

men are in pepsi and commercials on

just removed the last thing he said

Back