Would you play brawl with no headset.

I would play it especially without a headset !!!!

I dont want to think about all the stuff im getting called while playing online against another player. And thats nog even when Im winning

I don't think that a head-set is necessary, but it would be nice to talk to your friends while you are beating the living daylights out of them. :lol:
Between friends, the head-set is a great idea because the insults that you throw at each other are simply nothing more than friendly competition.

Gustav1939 said:
Adding a headset is a problem. Where are you going plug the headset to the wii? The wii has no place to plug it in. And if they made something on it, they would need all the other wii owners to upgrade. Same with Wiimote situations.

No. Bluetooth wouldn't require a plugin. There is already a usb mic for some casual offline game. A cheaper solution than both, a wired set that plugs into the wiimote with a passthrough for the chuck (similar to the 360's wired headset), making use of that unused special audio processing chip we've all come to know and love, would also not require upgrades.

Adding a headset is not a technical problem.

I would definitely play Brawl without a headset, but as others have mentioned there are multiplayer online games where I would definitely wan't a headset to be able to communicate with my team. As much as I love trash talking it isn't an essential part of the experience.

cyberzomby said:
With friends yes. But as I said before against random opponents: PLEASE NO!

Why "PLEASE"? If a headset comes out, no one will force you to use it during periods you don't want to use it.

I get what yall are saying in random battles. But Im talking about with your friends with the friendcodes. That i really think needs the headset for. It just makes life easier to set up matches and things of that nature. Instead of haveing to go here and set up a match. A friend of mine said to use XBOX live and just use that headset while you play wii. I laughed but if thats what i got to do then so be it.

I don't care if there is a headset for SSBB...if there is, I wouldn't buy it anyway. To me, it seems like a waste of money. I don't need to be talking to the person I'm battling, sure it seems like fun, but to me, I don't see a major point. When I'm playing my friends via online, I'll just call them and put them on speaker-phone so we can talk.

meh, like one person said on these forums.
with a being able to talk the people online they might as well work on a superb AI than an online system.
yup, cause when you search quick match you might as well be playing against a computer.

Wiinter said:
Why "PLEASE"? If a headset comes out, no one will force you to use it during periods you don't want to use it.

Well the point is, I dont mind using it in random battles. I do mind the other people calling me almost anything when I win or when they beat me. Because thats what will happen.

You will get the kind of comments from suck it. And I dont want that when Im playing a game for FUN

cyberzomby said:
Well the point is, I dont mind using it in random battles. I do mind the other people calling me almost anything when I win or when they beat me. Because thats what will happen.

You will get the kind of comments from suck it. And I dont want that when Im playing a game for FUN

There are lots of times when it isn't ideal. Frankly, even with comm, good organization is hard to come by because everyone is out whoring for random kills instead of systematically moving for victory (I'm thinking FPS, not brawl), so I don't anticipate using it all the time myself. When I don't want to, I don't have listen to the morons who are trying to learn how to cuss.

If it works that way you're right. But with all the games that support VOIP on the pc you do get to listen to the other people. Thankfully you can switch it off. Lets hope the Wii does this 2

who the hell would go- OH BOY BRAWL...w8 a second.....NO HEADSET **** THIS **** IM BUYING A PS3.....

Back