Yay I Love My Wii, How About You? Happy Owners Post Here...

Yep.

I will be happy when "Halo 4: The Waluigi Chronicles" comes out. :lol:

I love getting stars on SMG on my Wii, so fun and frustrating! : )
I read news on it too~ so I can at least pretend to know what's going on : )

I too love my wii.

I am a very casual gamer and really was not into any games ( the last i played video games wqas using the atari about 14 years back)for that matter until the Wii came out. Just like that it caught my attention and I have it with me for over a year. I am not too much in to any fighting games and hence my list of games might not contain all the MUST have Wii titles :)

1. SMG - I am glad that I got the Wii and SMG came out. This is the game that i currently play and enjoy....

2. Mario & Sonic at olympics - love this game too

3. Wii play - which i hardly play :)

4. NFL 08 - Played it for a while

5. Poker - really like this game (i know this is not a common game but I like it :)

6. Warioware - Good game but have not played it in a while

7. Ofcourse wii sports - the real motive to get wii

Titles i am looking out for:

1. Wii Fit
2. Mario Kart Wii
3. Beach sports

I am still thinking if I should get brawl since I am really not in to shooting and fighting games.

All in all...i am very happy that I got the wii ....I love it...

The wii owns all other consoles, in games and in content. That's why I love my wii. Oh yeah and for the mii contest channel as well, I love creating those little people. :) :):):):):):):):)

...I love the... ...whiteyness...

...but my broken laptop hates me.

'Cuz it's broken so I replaced it... with a Wii, and not a repair for my laptop!!

YAY! such a great turn-out today! :yesnod:
no one is mean in here. :lol:

lol, my post was deleted.
I appreciate my Wii, I just wish it did what the others do.

Yeah, i like having my wii around, i love playing it, going on online with it, checking the weather, looking up news, and playing classical games, Screw the xbox360, and the Playstation 3, they cost to much! Specially for a game! $60 Bucks for each game?! Come on!

I like my Wii, though I don't play with it as much as I used to when I first got it (mostly because of work and college).

yep love my Wii. i play with it all the time :p. just wish we had some more games like RE5,GTA4 ect to go along with the awsome games we do have on the way.

I absolutely love my wii. I love how Mario sounds so much fun when popping in mario galaxy :worship:. I love the white colour of the console and the grey of its stand! It just keeps in tone with my other equipment...

Back