Yay I Love My Wii, How About You? Happy Owners Post Here...

_darn.
I'm tryed many times, and I could aways see past the Wii's bad sides till now....
Kinda thinking about betraying it for a PS3 ..... Hardcore gaming is taking full control over me.
hissyfit.gif

tombstone.gif
My no longer Wii addiction.

i like my wii (thats what she said), its a unique game system, but in my opinion my ps3 is better. im not a fanboy of either nintendo or sony, both are great, i just think that there are some things that the wii is lacking that the ps3 uses, such as dlc and full hd graphics

KTIGZ said:
_darn.
I'm tryed many times, and I could aways see past the Wii's bad sides till now....
Kinda thinking about betraying it for a PS3 ..... Hardcore gaming is taking full control over me.
hissyfit.gif

tombstone.gif
My no longer Wii addiction.

What part of positive feng shui didn't you get... this is the Dharma Pada of Wii posts.

I would have to say also my poor DS has been totally neglected since the Wii released, but I still play it when I travel, nothing like ownage on some kid at an airport somewhere :lol:

You know a really cool thing about the Wii, the peaceful blue light, love it.

1)No other system lets you surf the net with only one hand using a remote and eat gummi bears with the other hand.

2)No other system has the Virtual Console

I like my wii
I like getting frustrated when I die in SMG and lose my coins
I like being angry when I lose my Pro status in bowling and lose the starry ball(happened twice)
I enjoy getting the starry ball back (still have it)
I enjoy Wii's extra channel, like everyone vote, and check mii out.
I enjoy reading news and weather on my Wii
I love the Wii because there's a great line of game I want coming out for it! : )
There's your dose of Wii love for the day :x

i'm so glad you all are taking time to share your enjoyment.
if you're currently unsure if your experience is surreal you can come back and post again. :) ...think about what you love about it and post :yesnod:

Douten, that was positive, :yesnod:
is there a way to make your Mii smile? That would add bucket-loads of cheer! :)

i too love the glowing blue light... i choose the brightest setting for my wii to glow

I'm very happy with my Wii, and will be even happier tomorrow when I purchase RE4:Wii Edition. And maybe Red Steel. Then even happier when I can finally use my $50 Best Buy gift card and pick up SSBB.

Ah I also love the blue light. I want to set it on brightest shine but I'm just a little concerned, does it shorten the life of the light?
Have a look at the few pictures I took.. yes it's that type of love~ : )

I'll see what I can do about the avatar x3

Douten said:
Ah I also love the blue light. I want to set it on brightest shine but I'm just a little concerned, does it shorten the life of the light?
Have a look at the few pictures I took.. yes it's that type of love~ : )

I'll see what I can do about the avatar x3

it wont shorten the life of the light because the light is a LED light.

i spent my SSBB money on a replacement AC adapter for my laptop, but i will get to see all of you chat about it! :yesnod:

i like the nintendo accessories better than 3rd party, and how they package them in with great software so you feel how good the deal is :)

seeing as my last real gaming console was a psx, i'm darn tootin' happy with my wii :smilewinkgrin:

although i WOULD like to see some more shooters...:scared:

I love my Wii because it holds me when I am sick, measures out Nyquil WITHOUT A MEASURING CUP, and sings me songs on command. I guess it plays games pretty well too. Wii is bomb.

Back