Yay I Love My Wii, How About You? Happy Owners Post Here...

I love mine too. I should play it more. I wish I was better at games though. It's frustrating when you can never beat anything and get stuck D:

isn't it amazing how you can be SO STUCK in a game, not play for several days, try again and move forward? i do that often! :)

i love how you can download Mii characters created by other artists :yesnod:

when i have company; it takes too long to make a custom mii.. instead they can quickly choose a pre-made character they like and we can begin playing immediately... especially if there is lots of company :)

i have downloaded: homestar-runner, michael jackson, chuck norris, chewbacca, bert and ernie, spiderman, ALF, cookiemonster, charlie brown, lucy, peppermint patty, and many more... :)

i made Mindless self indulgence Mii's its cool but they need more things for The Mii's like more hair and clothes options

idjut said:
isn't it amazing how you can be SO STUCK in a game, not play for several days, try again and move forward? i do that often! :)
Weird, that same thing happens to me WAY too many times. ill play any game, get stuck on mabye one part. try about 5 times, still wont work. then about 4 days after not playing it i get bored play it, AND OMGOSH I JUST BEAT THAT GAME!

LOVE MY WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

WANT PES2008 WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

am crazy to much pineapple juice *twitch*

I LOVE MY WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smilewinkgrin:

sirgrim said:
I like my Wii just fine, and many of the games are great. I have been a long time fan of Nintendo, but lately they have been ticking me off not listening to customers. People are allowed their opinions. If it's done in a respectful, helpful manner it can only help the industry.

Just seems like Nintendo is doing what they think will work, and not listening to what customers actually want. Mostly in the name of being family friendly or whatever. I don't need Nintendo to be my parent.

Yeah I hate the Wii just because it bring out the loyalist who claim nintendo must listen to them to be the best. Dude start your own company man!

Seriously they listen and you got the N64, and the game cube no one bought that stuff. So deal with it the xbox has every thing you want possibly. I'm a fan and I want to hear what people like. I'm really tired of the complaining. It's not helping the industry. It's just making it ok for more gamers to be angry. What is funny is you guys all think that nintendo is purpose to listen to you. Really and you think they arn't listening yet they currently are number one.... Please... Nintendo is operating the way they always have. If you want chat or online then EA gave you that go buy a EA game. Seriously the fan base is going from hey man this game is cool to hey every one gaming sucks.

These are the so called hardcore guys too. They all claim to be nintendo fans to. I mean did you get mad at your transformer when you grew up? You knew what the Wii is and no one made you buy it. Nintendo is rocking this and last year. With the VC releases and the game selection I've gotten every thing I wanted and more.

I mean really seriously LOL can we get some game players in here? I mean be glad there is no online for Wii sports many gamers would get beat by old folks...LOL Can we get some hardcore gamers that likes some else other than graphic whoring!

post what you love about the wii :yesnod:

i never bought a wavebird for my gamecube, but the wii's remote is already wireless!
i love the pleasant sounds and music whlie i roam between menus and launch the weather channel! :)

I LOVE MY Wii.

It makes me feel like a giddy kid again like when I got Atari many moons ago.

LOVE SMG!!!

Wii sports rocks and so does Resident Evil Umbrella!!

Can't wait for Destory All Humans, Brawl, Kart, and House of the Dead 2 & 3!!!!!!

My surreal experience was when I rented Need for Speed Carbon in February of 2007 or so and my roommate and I were taking turns racing and we were both in awe of the fact that we were steering by tilting the remote. I can't wait for Excite Truck to come in the mail.

I have... let's see... Wii Sports, Twilight Princess, Spiderman 3 (waste of $50), Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario Galaxy, Zack & Wiki, Endless Ocean, Excite Truck, RE4, SSX Blur and Elebits.

these posts are so warm and fuzzy!

i love how all of you are saying such great things about the game console which brought us together on WiiChat! :yesnod:

Back