Zapper Compatible games!!

i had that in mind when i made thread but some how it totally slipped my mind lol

drunk_duck said:
So, your saying for the zapper to be good, the wii's games need to all have the same basic control system and gameplay suited for it? Therefore all the games would be basicly the same. there would be a few good games, yes. but the use of the A, -, +, 1, and 2 would be low and would be a waste of space. plus it would get repetitive as hell after a few days.

I wouldn't buy a games console if all there is, is shoot 'em ups and arcade games. I think nintendo are trying to make money. Not go friking bust!

My point is that the Zapper ONLY has shoot-em ups, so I'm not getting it.
It's pretty useless too, like the bad GB accessories.

EDIT: The 360 only has shoot-em ups lol. :lol:

AceAlabama said:
My point is that the Zapper ONLY has shoot-em ups, so I'm not getting it.
It's pretty useless too, like the bad GB accessories.

EDIT: The 360 only has shoot-em ups lol. :lol:

Well, actually fishing, tanks, find mii all on wii play aren't shoot 'em ups. and once 3rd party developers get there head around it, they'll bring wii zapper games that won't be just shoot 'em ups

However, it's ur opinion whether you are getting it. but in my personal opinion, your missing out on a cool accessory and a decent game.

but its a huge twist on a shoot em up, the fact your not shooting them, you capturing them, its more like hide n seek, with some puzzle, in it,

the wii remote zapper seems kinda dumb to me.Unless they come out with a 007 im not gonna get it.

I love the idea of the zapper but i don't like the look of it. I think the non-official pistol type shooters look great, with the nun-chuck in the other hand. I'd be over the moon if someone made a good half life/quake type game that could use that config.

i cant find the zapper anywhere

does it work for red steel?

nykos perfect shot is that good???
arent there a few non nintendo alternatives
how are those?
im thinking of getting 2 so my next question is

which of the wii zapper games are 2 players

007 would rule with the zapper!!!

illmasaki said:
i cant find the zapper anywhere

does it work for red steel?

nykos perfect shot is that good???
arent there a few non nintendo alternatives
how are those?
im thinking of getting 2 so my next question is

which of the wii zapper games are 2 players

007 would rule with the zapper!!!
Yea 007 would especialy if it was online !

wii boxing doesnt work.
Red steel doesnt work (red steel 2 might)

Back