Zelda 10 Hours In Game (reveiw!!!!!!)

Why not just play it on the weekends???

I'm the same way in Adventure games. I explore EVERYTHING to the point where I can imagine every single detail in the game's layout. Like in Ocarina of Time, when I went to bed I was able to remember EVERYTHING. I was like 9 or 10, and I could never go to sleep. So I started imagining myself playing Ocarina of Time. I litterally played through the game in my head, because I remembered it so well. It was actually pretty cool. O_O

But this game is going to be AMAZING. It's so big, I don't think I'll be able to fully memorize it. xD I know I'll be able to go through it quickly my second time, because I'll remember where to go, but fully memorizing everything will be hard. O_O

And the funny thing is, even though I can remember a whole game to the dot in my head, I can't remember simple French Vocabulary. xD

I think Nintendo told us it will be at least five times larger than the map at OOT

Joe said:
Why not just play it on the weekends???

You really think you will be able to get that game and have it sitting there in your room and only play it on the weekends?
Its like saying having a nice fine bodied girl lying either naked/semi-naked next to you in bed and you just turn your back on her and go to sleep... such has been the case with me and my girl :rolleyes: I wont post any pics :smilewinkgrin:

uh, for me, thats kinda odd...hahahahahaha, but I get what you're saying! well, since I won't be able to get it until my brotgher comes home from St. Johns (heres the story, my brother actually works, and is out of high schol, so he buys the game, he gets first dibs, then he brings it home for me...so I have to wait...) this is a good thing, because I will want to play this game non-stop, and I won't be able to NOT play it and have to stop for school...lol, Christmas is a time when I'm gonna lose alot of sleep

I have already read that somewhere eles, but it was still an interesting article.

I have many articles about zelda. i thought many of them were fake anyways because they were saying how so many people from oot and mm were going to be on TP and how ganondorf can transform in to a dragon.

KaDee said:
You really think you will be able to get that game and have it sitting there in your room and only play it on the weekends?
Its like saying having a nice fine bodied girl lying either naked/semi-naked next to you in bed and you just turn your back on her and go to sleep... such has been the case with me and my girl :rolleyes: I wont post any pics :smilewinkgrin:

..........I wouldnt be able to play it JUST on the weekends!!!
I will be playing TP every chance I have...NO DOUBT!!!
Danm SCHOOL, it ruins everyones childhood!!!

yeah I agree. But I am playing it every chance I get despite I have a job. But I think I am going to take a vacation when twilight princess comes out.

Good Thing I have most of the week off (just dont have off Tuesday)
so i am a happy person. When i get the Wii I will be a much MUCH MUCH more happier person!

Joe said:
Good Thing I have most of the week off (just dont have off Tuesday)
so i am a happy person. When i get the Wii I will be a much MUCH MUCH more happier person!

Are you getting the wii at launch or are you getting it for the gc.

I plan to get the Wii at launch and buy TP....but for some unfortunate reason I dont get it...I will get TP for the GC

Zaine06 said:
yeah I agree. But I am playing it every chance I get despite I have a job. But I think I am going to take a vacation when twilight princess comes out.

Lol if its not school its work huh? :rolleyes: feel sorry for school goers but then they could feel sorry for me :lol:
Hours fly by quick at work anywho so I shouldnt have a problem there, but still, when I actually get the game it will probably seem like forever due to the anticipation.

Back