Zelda 10 Hours In Game (reveiw!!!!!!)

KaDee said:
Lol if its not school its work huh? :rolleyes: feel sorry for school goers but then they could feel sorry for me :lol:
Hours fly by quick at work anywho so I shouldnt have a problem there, but still, when I actually get the game it will probably seem like forever due to the anticipation.

yeah I agree. But like I said I am taking a vacation because since I have waited so long I really wanna play the damn game. We have waited over what 1 and a half years for this game. there is no way I am missing out on the greatest game in history.

..................wait! Working makes time go by faster! Since WHEN?
I swear when I am at school it seems like an entire year as past by when it only been a DAY!

That's why I am taking a vacation so nothing can stand in my way to play the greatest game in history. Anyways it does seems forever when you are in school. Thank God I have already graduated from high school.

Joe said:
..................wait! Working makes time go by faster! Since WHEN?
I swear when I am at school it seems like an entire year as past by when it only been a DAY!

LOL, I didnt say working makes time go by faster, but that "hours fly by quick at work anywho", thus meaning for me at this current moment in time of work. I can see though why you thought I ment working makes time fly by quick, but thats not how my wording was intended :lol:

I remember those days at school though, sh@! double maths at the end of the day... actually, double maths between any period in school used to give me that, "Im not gonna make it out here alive... seriously I cant see the light at the end of the tunnel :sick:" feeling. Other lessons aswell, but it was mainly maths at the time with THAT teacher :shifty: especially when I had a new game waiting for me at home.

LOL my school ends the day the wii comes out down here in Aus, I just got one exam and thats it no distraction nothing a whole 6 or somthing weeks to play the wii and most importantly TP.

Really it worked out a little too well so I'll probabbly have an exam moved to friday if not though Friday Decmber 8th shall not be known as that but as:
"The day I felt 'ill' and couldn't go to school because of my 'illness' and I had to stay home and play Twilight Princess all day because that was the only thing that could cure my 'illness' day"

Last edited:
deity_link said:
Really it worked out a little too well so I'll probabbly have an exam moved to friday if not though Friday Decmber 8th shall not be known as that but as:
"The day I felt 'ill' and couldn't go to school because of my 'illness' and I had to stay home and play Twilight Princess all day because that was the only thing that could cure my 'illness' day"

So it comes out Dec 8th for you aswell then, atleast its not just me... :rolleyes:

oh god...lol, I have to wait 10 days....HEHEHHEHEHEHEHE *crazy glare comes over eyes*...God, how can I stand it??????? And even when it comes out, I still have to wait for my brother to come home, and give it to me! Stupid ferry and living on an island.......stupid snail-mail.........grr

Mrjingles_23 said:
oh god...lol, I have to wait 10 days....HEHEHHEHEHEHEHE *crazy glare comes over eyes*...God, how can I stand it??????? And even when it comes out, I still have to wait for my brother to come home, and give it to me! Stupid ferry and living on an island.......stupid snail-mail.........grr

Wow you really are anxious. I am too I cannot blame you. Zelda TP is going to be the best game in history.

Well now we only have eight more days to go. And when I get it you will not be allowed to come to my house until I beat the game mya.

..... I beleive it is now seven days.
Danm Zelda looks amazing along with the Wii!!!!!!

Back