zelda is too darn hard

slag

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Every little piece of this game has me running to the web to look up hints...

The hardest part so far though is the part where you are riding through hyrule field after the wagon and the raiders are following it and shooting it on fire..

FREAKING impossible to control your horse, attack the raiders, and try to use the boomerang to remove the fire.

Z target does not work here. I cannot z target the wagon to save my life. I end up putting the cursor over the wagon but it tends to ztarget the ground.. then my horse has run off and i need to click the A button to get out of boomerang mode and reposition my horse.. then i need to fight off a few raiders.. by that time, the wagon is 3/4 of the way burned up and I'm just throwing the boomerang around randomly ahead of the wagon hoping it removes some fire.

This part of the game is impossible to get past for me. I've been at it almost an hour and i'm so frustrated..

Patience my young patiwon. I am no gaming genious and I havent used any help yet. I have been stuck several times but if you just keep going at it you will get through it.

Haha sorry to say but none of the Zelda games have ever been easy. That's what makes it awesome.

But I know what you mean about that part. I played it yesterday and it pissed me off like no tomorrow. What makes the part easy is killing the birds. KILL THEM FIRST so the wagon doesn't keep circling around when it gets hit by the bombs. Don't get so paranoid when the wagon catches on fire, it can last for a while. Just kill the birds first and it'll be easy.

found it very easy

dunno where the problem is here, gotta be close to the wagon to target it, and use arrows to stop the raiders, beat it first time with no trouble

Saku said:
. Just kill the birds first and it'll be easy.

Exactly. The birds drop bombs and change the direction of the wagon. Don't panic. Let the wagon burn for a little bit. Go ahead of it and kill the birds that drop the bombs. Booya

hard?

actually I never have found any zelda's hard b4. you can easily pass the wagon stage by using your boomerang on the teradactyls that drops bombs.... as long as you use the Z target to get the birds sot hat they don't drop bombs then your wagon will go to the right path... plus remember to put out the fires with your boomerang also.

how do you use the boomerang on the birds? they are too erratic to z target and fly off or get out of range before i can target and release the boomerang.

SO DAMN FRUSTRATING

This wagon train has gone around in a circle now 5 times and then i died from damage taken..... I cant target and hit the birds with either the bow (12 arrows) or the boomerang.. they fly too erratic

dont want to be rude but ive beaten it, and ive never been that great at Zelda games, lol just keep working instead of giving up going to the net. I mean i didnt do anything cause i couldnt because i was ahead of many people so i just keep at it hacking ans slashing ppl to death, so just keep going

The Zelda games are not hard just time consuming and very enjoyable.

Anyhow kill the bomb-birds. and set up your plan from there.

The set-peices are usually dead easy if you follow a set plan.........

slag said:
how do you use the boomerang on the birds? they are too erratic to z target and fly off or get out of range before i can target and release the boomerang.

SO DAMN FRUSTRATING

This wagon train has gone around in a circle now 5 times and then i died from damage taken..... I cant target and hit the birds with either the bow (12 arrows) or the boomerang.. they fly too erratic

If you can't target them, point with your Wii-mote. But if you're ahead of the wagon, the bird usually shows up ahead of time so it can drop the bomb. There are times when you can target them with the arrows, just figure it out man, lol.

Your wagon is going to keep going around if you don't kill the stupid birds, dude. And if you run out of arrows, you can get them from the other idiots or around random bushes.

been doing this all afternoon now with no end in sight. I'm going to take a breather from it because i'm so frustrated with it. They make a game so hard a 30ish yr old can't get it after a couple tries, and I don't suck at video games..
Things were so much easier 10-20 years ago with games.. lol

I hope the weather outside is so horrible that I have to stay home from work again.

The horse is hard to control also. You pull back on the stick he stops and takes a year to start up again. its very very easy to overshoot the wagon and/or riders and then if you slow down a bit, good luck catching up again..

Uh... I'm sorry, but Zelda isn't all that hard. I mean, it IS challenging, and makes you have to think alot. It's very good in that, and is why I love it. But the skill part of it is not hard at all. Fighting and all that is so easy it's not funny. Zelda is amazing because of it's puzzles.

Back