Zelda Wars?

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
Anyone but me want a Zelda game that lets you connect with over 100 guys (you'll all a link Like character) and just fight together and beat up 1000's of enemy's? I mean how cool would that be to be fighting along side other players around the world in a giant war on the Hyrule field.

Taills said:
Thats a lotta friend codes...
Arn't they online required for E games though? Thought that was the policy.

I don't want Zelda wars, just any good mmo would be cool.
But I have a good PC anyway so it doesn't matter to much for me.

A Zelda MMO would be awesome but the only reason I say Zelda is because it would be cool to have Hyrule and Gorons and the other race and then they could add the expansion of two more races (WoW anyone)

that would be awesome, id love to maybe be able to choose to be a certain race such as the ones shown in OoT like gorons and hyrule guards. even if the zelda version wouldnt work an mmo would be sweet.

That'd be cool, but it'd also get old after awhile.

Like each time you enter you're dead automatically from so many people or bad connections.

however if it was managed like world of warcraft was and took on a similar scheme of gameplay (quests, or something to keep it refreshed and appealing) and multiple servers run it could work. but i doubt nintendo would take it on.

I guess they'd have to have a point and click type of MMO for the Wii. Just an MMO would be hard but twitching it up would be crazy.

But a Wii twitch mmo... Maybe griding stats wouldn't be so bad. When fishing you would actualy fish, when cooking you'd cook, when training combat you'd fight like in TP. Close enough anyway.

If only... Perhaps with the next console Nintendo will realise a powerful console has many more advantages then just graphics, or maybe they know that and just wanted to keep it cheap.

Icetrash said:
I want a supped up Runescape-like game where you raise levels and all the shiz.
You raise levels in pretty much all mmorpgs:)
Is runescape your only mmo? Slow computer? I feel for you...

Does anyone know if the Wii is capable of an mmo though? If anyone could pull of something this tricky with good quality it would probobly be Nintendo.

It just seems like Zelda wars would be way to out of character for the franchise. They did say something along the lines of the next Zelda game will be different from the others but this just seems to much.

A Mario mmo would be much more likely as he's just a general character that they like to re-use in any form they please (paper, racing, sports, super). Plus they have so many characters for quests and races for players, hmm... Paper Mario already takes advantage of that though.

Ah I don't know what I want or what would be good...
Whatever happend to that wii-world thing?

Back