ZR Elite ~~ GoldenEye Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright everybody, the last week has been kinda confusing for ZR, so listen up:

1) This clan is NOT disbanding. Any members who have left believing this are welcome back.
2) Since James (Insiidious) has joined another clan, leadership has been passed on. To me. Yay.
3) I've decided to keep this clan less uptight and more fun. Fun is good.

TL;DR- This clan is alive and I'm the new leader.
Thanks, this cleared up a lot. I was at the chat and saw that the clan disbanded and ever since then haven't been able to get onto wiichat. It kept taking me to utvracing.com, anyone else having this problem?

Thanks, this cleared up a lot. I was at the chat and saw that the clan disbanded and ever since then haven't been able to get onto wiichat. It kept taking me to utvracing.com, anyone else having this problem?

I could not get onto Wii chat either for almost 3 days.
Dunno why

Wiichat got DDoS'd (google it), so everyone tryin' to access the site got sent to utvracing.com. No idea why it was that site in particular...

Site's been updated to handle any such problems though, so it probably won't happen again for a very long time, if ever.

Just got one question about the clan, do the old ranks still stand?

Since this clan is supposed to be moar funz now, I guess it'd be up to you. If you like your old rank, roll with it. If you want a new rank, change it. If you want to be the Elite ZR Pony Grandmaster, go for it.

So... Now that Insidous has left the clan (still surprised 'bout that, really), who's gonna edit the OP if there're ever changes to the rules and such? >_>

Due to such a problem, I'd recommend Kevin make a new thread and just copypasta everythin' in the OP over, and I'll just close this one (certainly wouldn't delete it). 'Course, that's just a recommendation, if ya don't care to do that then don't mind me. :p

[STRIKE]Not used to hearing that loooool.[/STRIKE]

Right then. Since the new thread's up, this piece of Wiichat clan history's locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back