Z16 Elite - New Goldeneye Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, Luis has left us because he just got a job and feels that he does not have enough time for a clan. Noah has left us also

We haven't set a reschedule date yet.

With SAT coming up, let's wait on this. If we don't ever war again, I propose a deadlock (tie). Sounds good? GGs.

We haven't set a reschedule date yet.With SAT coming up, let's wait on this. If we don't ever war again, I propose a deadlock (tie). Sounds good? GGs.
I have a feeling that another war is inevitable. But with our problems with members, it will be awhile.

Problems? We still have 13 members. So that's 12 Z16 that can region. Some of those 12 are not active though, so you can pick from 8 or so active members.

Sadly, Luis has left us because he just got a job and feels that he does not have enough time for a clan. Noah has left us also
So do I take Luis off the website? Or put him on the inactive list. He might still participate in events if he has time.

Where the F&%# went SSM? What's going on?!!!! D:<
Give me the password to your Z16 chat insid.
And magikarp can you fix my double post when you get the chance? I tried to myself and failed. Lulz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Practice is at 1:30 EST this Saturday. If you have an excuse for not being there please tell me. Team 1 Victor, Luke, and Tyler. Team 2 Noah, Brandon, Nicholas, and JBondn. Team 3 Luis, Scot, Doc, and Geroge.

Last edited:
Hopefully we can get everyone to show up. I should be there, if I'm not I had to go into work, I hate my schedule, it's mostly last minute warnings.

New teams! Team 1 Me, Tyler, Luke, Victor. Team 2 UNCHANGED It's still the same. Team 3 Scot, Doc, George, and our new member Domination (Domi for short) Luis can't be here but he may be on later today.
All members are REQUIRED to be in Z16 chat before practice! This is so we don't have any trouble getting into teams.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back