Z16 Elite - New Goldeneye Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members that did not show up for practice: Noah, JBondn, AOS, victor, Brandon. -_- Youre on probation

'Sup Z16 clan!

I think I ran into 4 of you earlier today for two games.One Outpost and the next one was the Docks where I had to bail for family duties... My name is Mac and I play under the ign: [RS]Enzo. The four Z16 guys I ran into were definitely an organised crew, so I googled and found this forum and your blogspot website. I've never actually been here at this forum before, so I'll be doing a bit of reading here for a bit. I run with the [RS] clan (redscreenclan.webs.com) and we all do most of our posting on gamefaqs.com

It's really interesting to see and run into clans from other forums and sites! If you're interested in a war, I'm sure I could run a memo past our guys. I think we're just like you guys, in that we just like enjoying the game and competing in good clean, fun competition. Drop by our site and pop a message for us. I see you practice heaps which is awesome. (I wish we could be that organised! Lol) I'm sure we could try and get something up and running.

Nice meeting you guys in any case! Hope to see y'all ingame soon again!

- [RS]Enzo

Gamefaqs is SUPER active.

There are some mainline clans that are always there as well as legendary individual players who occupy most of the top spots in all Goldeneye statistical categories. Drop by and introduce yourself! Everyone (ahem... I mean MOST... Lol) are super friendly and you can pick up heaps of FC's to mix it up with heaps of players around the world. There are TONS of players who have been there from Day one. Experience galore and advice galore as well. (I sound like a walking advertisement for gamefaqs... Lol)

At the moment, most of the top players have been involved in 'Freaky February' where 8 team captains were chosen and they went through a draft round robin system choosing players for their temporary February clans. Kind of like a mix and match of the best players. They've been warring each other all of February, so it's been a great fun shakeup. Fingers crossed when everyone returns back to their respective clans in March, the warring continues.

But, yes. By all means, gamefaqs is extremely active and there are lots of clans who are up for war. Drop on by and have some fun : )

- [RS]Enzo

Sounds good! There are heaps of clans @ gamefaqs that are happy to war. Quickly off the top of my head, you're probably looking at the 56'ers, PHX, TF2, PKMN, JL, XF, THE clan (that would be good if you could get one from them... They do talk tough, they're a bunch of good players, but they haven't yet responded to any war challenges) and of course [RS]. Good luck with finding some good opponents! Wars are always cool and a great way to test yourself and your clan. Holla back if you need an intro to the best people from each respective clan to talk with and I'll be happy to point you in the right direction : )

Clan War Announcement!

We might be having a clan war against the Transformers clan this Sunday at 5:00 EST

There will be practice this Saturday at 7:00 PM EST

Z16 is only recruiting ACTIVE members. We define active members as online at least 3 times a week and able to make practice most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this clan still open? If so, I'd like to join.
Name: [BT]KLM (made up clan) - some of you might recognize me, I played a couple games with you guys today.
Level: 44
KDR: 2.05
Battle type: Squad leader
Favorite weapon: Strata when I get it, right now the Stauger.
-If you guys aren't open, then I'd love it if you could exchange FCs with me. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back