ZR Elite ~~ GoldenEye Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xplosive, you have officialy made the clan (if you aren't aware of it yet). Since Insiidious decided that you're Squad Commander material, you can now put ZR+ in your IGN.

Last edited:
@civany thanks bro, ive added your goldeneye fc

@everyone else ive added everyone on the clan site info page, hope you add me too, fc in signature

also,
changed name to EXPLODE[ZR+]

Last edited:
Hey everybody, we have a war Friday against OZ. 52-54 cap, and it will start at 7 pm EST.

Last edited:
Adding Battle Types

Squad Marine

You like to run and gun, have the free-for-all playing style, and like to ambush the enemy. You like the "big-guns" and hit the enemy so hard they have no time to even retreat!

New Rule

As some of you know, there is a rank for Squad Commanders as shown like this: [ZR+] But now there is a higher rank. [ZRE] Standing for Z16 Revived Elite. Only I can appoint who can earn this rank, and so far, the only members that have it are Vincent, Andrew, and myself.

~ZRE~

You are the Navy SEALs of ZR. You make Squad Commanders become afraid by the sound of your voice. Your enemy screams RETREAT by the sound of your name. You put up unimaginable scores on the game ending scoreboard. 30 kill streaks are a casual goal to you. You are the best ZR has. Now go out there and show the world who's boss.

By 'Elite', do you mean by using proxies, masties, and toobs?

Every game you joined with [+] we've never yelled 'retreat'...we say, "Goddammit, there's that [insert any of the 3 above] again".
o_o

Every game you joined with [+] we've never yelled 'retreat'...we say, "Goddammit, there's that [insert any of the 3 above] again".
o_o

^This

I disagree with the ZRE and ZR+ systems. It should have been given to good players who have been in the clan the longest. The ZRE players are good enought to be ZRE, but you should wait 'till they show commitment to the clan.

:O I almost never use proxies, mastys, or toobs. I know some people that're pretty partial to them though.... Btw Epsilon, I still need to add you. FC in mah sig.

o_o
I think that if you have worked at the game long enough to unlock those items you should be able to use them. Although i disagree with whoever thought up the pre-made loudouts, cuz of that there are too many noobs with toobs.

That second sentence is off topic, i was just mad at some noobs.

I think that if you have worked at the game long enough to unlock those items you should be able to use them. Although i disagree with whoever thought up the pre-made loudouts, cuz of that there are too many noobs with toobs.

That second sentence is off topic, i was just mad at some noobs.

The sad truth is that some people in your clan hack.
Not everyone has worked 'hard enough' to earn them, but you do have a point.
Nonetheless, spamming them is annoying as eff.

The sad truth is that some people in your clan hack.
Not everyone has worked 'hard enough' to earn them, but you do have a point.
Nonetheless, spamming them is annoying as eff.

The people that hack in our clan do it on a separate account, not the one that they use everyday.

^ He's right, i don't think anyone uses their hacked account as a main.
And @ Rage, i like your signature and all but watch out for the Karpmod, i heard he eats snakes for breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back