Z16 Elite - New Goldeneye Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this clan still open? If so, I'd like to join.Name: [BT]KLM (made up clan) - some of you might recognize me, I played a couple games with you guys today.Level: 44 KDR: 2.05Battle type: Squad leader Favorite weapon: Strata when I get it, right now the Stauger.-If you guys aren't open, then I'd love it if you could exchange FCs with me. Thanks!
We are still active, but not as much. Sure u can join but I need to talk 2 u in our recruitment chat. Btw u said u played some of us, do u know who?

Is this clan still open? If so, I'd like to join.
Name: [BT]KLM (made up clan) - some of you might recognize me, I played a couple games with you guys today.
Level: 44
KDR: 2.05
Battle type: Squad leader
Favorite weapon: Strata when I get it, right now the Stauger.
-If you guys aren't open, then I'd love it if you could exchange FCs with me. Thanks!

Awesome, and who did you play? (we have some imposters, the only true Z16 players are 56 mostly).

And here is our Chatzy http://www.chatzy.com/48220074036972

Id like to join. k/d is 1.8 with streak 19. current level is 45. preferred game is team. weapon is either strata, terra or pavlov

I forget the names, but it was two 56s and a 20 in the same lobby, so I'm guessing it was a party. Oh, and if you wanted my highest kill streak, it's 29.

Turns out that I didn't actually have to leave. Do you want to talk on the clan chat? Also, how many people do you have in the clan?

Yoshi, when you can get on Skype. I will be kicking some people and I want to know if you agree. Check out website to check if you have been kicked. You have 3 days to come online and participate or have an excuse. Otherwise take Z16 out of your name and you can join a different clan or go solo. Website in sig

OH MY GOD SIZE 7 AAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Rare it is that I don't destroy a post using it. :lol: R.I.P Z16; the name, anyways.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back