1v1 brawl league

I don't know why, but I always imagined you as some really tall guy. And 17? If more 17-year-olds had as much sense as you, society wouldn't be so immature.

Anyway, I can play now, CK, if you still have that available time before the FFA.

I don't know why, but I always imagined you as some really tall guy. And 17? If more 17-year-olds had as much sense as you, society wouldn't be so immature.

Anyway, I can play now, CK, if you still have that available time before the FFA.

There's always an if in life. If or not, maturity in people my age won't become a common occurence any time soon, not to sound smug. I'm sure society will phail in many ways, as long as I'm alive. :lol:

Yeah, now's a good time, Bio. I'll throw a PM your way regarding the rules of the match.

Haha, umm okay. You could also just appreciate the compliment, too. =P

Anyway, well done. 2-0 CK. You are just too good.

It's a shame there was a disconnection. I was looking forward to more FFAs. Any suggestions for Zero Suit? I'm trying to get better with her.

Haha, umm okay. You could also just appreciate the compliment, too. =P

Yes, that too, I usually don't forget to say thanks. So thanks. :) [/douche moment]

Anyway, well done. 2-0 CK. You are just too good.

It's a shame there was a disconnection. I was looking forward to more FFAs. Any suggestions for Zero Suit? I'm trying to get better with her.

Yet again, thanks. You've really gotten better, though. Your Pika is as annoying as ever. :) D-smash is handy when it's not predictable, yeah?

I know, the disconnection was fail. =( Whenever the green screen of death disconnection (as I would call it) happens, my wi-fi ceases to work. =/ Fun while it lasted, though.

... I totally owned you with a Falcon Punch again. :D

On a more serious note, even though I subbed her at a time, I'm no Zamus expert like you. Sorry, but there's not much I can say but this; on occasion, you leave yourself open to an approach, mainly because her Side B doesn't work from the tip of the whip, down to the beginning. I weaseled my way in a lot of times, to my suprise. It's a great spacing move, but you might want to mix it up a bit more; don't use it less, just add some more variety.

You're also occasionaly vulnerable to shield attacks, which if I payed attention to, I might of KO'd you a bit sooner. Falco could rape you with chain grabs in a 1v1 (not mine, since I'm only fairly good, but you know). A well placed DACUS from Wolf or Snake could prove problems for Zamus' N-air if shielded too, even if you do space it correctly. This really can't be avoided though, since Zamus does have a few short comings like this. All you need to do is become even less predictable, and you're set, IMO.

Alright, gotcha.

Also, in my jabs, how do you grab through them? I always try to counter with a grab when they're really close with other characters and it doesn't seem to work.

It's because the hitstun for Zamus' jabs are so little, as well as the fact the duration of the jabs are longer than the histun; or so I've seen. In short, unless the player you're jabbing reacts slowly, they're practically guarenteed to grab you first. You should watch out for that, and keep Zamus' AAA to a minimum. ... I really should of mentioned that before, sorry. .-.

No conversing, take it to PM :D
I thought that you were a matured 17 year old ;) CK
Yesterday a guy grabbed me when I was doing the Mach Tornado with Metaknight, and I was like WTF!

No conversing, take it to PM :D
I thought that you were a matured 17 year old ;) CK
Yesterday a guy grabbed me when I was doing the Mach Tornado with Metaknight, and I was like WTF!

It's not conversing you twat. :lol: We're talking about how our officials went, as well as how Bio can improve. If you're going to steal my line, do it right. :p

... Bullshit. Someone seriously grabbed you during mach tornado? If you're not bullshitting us, that's... unbelievable.

Oh, and I'm not as mature as people make me out to be. I'm more mature than say, you for instance, GC, but someone like Anax or Bio is much more mature than me. I'm cracking an idiotic joke or quote every other post, after all. :p

It's not conversing you twat. :lol: We're talking about how our officials went, as well as how Bio can improve. If you're going to steal my line, do it right. :p

... Bullshit. Someone seriously grabbed you during mach tornado? If you're not bullshitting us, that's... unbelievable.

Oh, and I'm not as mature as people make me out to be. I'm more mature than say, you for instance, GC, but someone like Anax or Bio is much more mature than me. I'm cracking an idiotic joke or quote every other post, after all. :p

I'm serious. Yesterday a guy grabbed my Meta while I was doing the Tornado.

You don't crack jokes, you bust in on people while they are doing jokes. Remember Pichu2k and Birdmasterlv100? They used to crack jokes a lot in the 2 vs 2 league and you used to tell them to stop all the time. I thought that you were a d*** back then. (no offense)

I have always thought that Bio is British due that he never uses profanity or seems to get mad. He seems more mature then all of ya, besides me :devil:

So I've been trying to think of ways to make the videos better/more fun/whatever. I've only had two possible ideas:

1. Let you all choose your own music clips for when you win a brawl or the match or whatever else.
2. Have Melee-style "bonuses" (i.e. Smash King, 150% damage, Stiff Knees, etc. Here's a full list of them if you still don't know what I'm talking about.) which could award totally meaningless points or actual league points if you guys think it's a good idea.

What do you think of these ideas? Do you have any of your own ideas? Discuss.

i think style should play a role in the league points. makes people play less like noobs, and more like pros. And Ive been waiting the day that you would give us the music option.

So I've been trying to think of ways to make the videos better/more fun/whatever. I've only had two possible ideas:

1. Let you all choose your own music clips for when you win a brawl or the match or whatever else.
2. Have Melee-style "bonuses" (i.e. Smash King, 150% damage, Stiff Knees, etc. Here's a full list of them if you still don't know what I'm talking about.) which could award totally meaningless points or actual league points if you guys think it's a good idea.

What do you think of these ideas? Do you have any of your own ideas? Discuss.

I like the music idea, then everyone can have their own victory theme and such.
As for the bonuses idea, I'd prefer it if we made up our own bonuses. As in best KO, hilarious death/ko/suicide, taunting before KOing, popping the smashville balloon, awesome combo, and such.
Also, if we have a victory song, we may as well have a victory image to go with it at the end of the video with the message on top "xxx wins!" or "this game's winner is: xxx", then it's even more customizable.

@CK: if I'm more mature it's because I'm older than you. Still, you and I are not that different, besides you doing better at brawl.:thumbsup:

I like the music idea, then everyone can have their own victory theme and such.
As for the bonuses idea, I'd prefer it if we made up our own bonuses. As in best KO, hilarious death/ko/suicide, taunting before KOing, popping the smashville balloon, awesome combo, and such.
Also, if we have a victory song, we may as well have a victory image to go with it at the end of the video with the message on top "xxx wins!" or "this game's winner is: xxx", then it's even more customizable.

@CK: if I'm more mature it's because I'm older than you. Still, you and I are not that different, besides you doing better at brawl.:thumbsup:

Doing better in brawl doesn't mean that he's more mature. Look at CPU, he beat Ken in brawl and he was 14 years old.

@Real-O I don't think that option 2 is going to be easy to do. I like the choose your own song option.

@Lastwords I can't play now. Maybe some other day.

@Anax I like your idea on "And the winner is ?" title. And also extra points for funny stuff, combos and all that stuff.

Last edited:
I appreciate the compliments. Although I'm not British, haha. I'm American.

Thanks for the tips, CK. I didn't know that about ZSS' jab.

Back