1v1 brawl league

Are any of you taller than me?

I believe the average for men is 5'10'', but considering you're fifteen you'll probably surpass a lot of us older people here.

Anyway, I was wondering if we could make things more interesting somehow, since the number of matches seems to have gone down.
I was thinking of having Falcon punch-outs or something, I'd enjoy seeing videos of that. Or FFA matches with everyone using Olimar.

I'm online now, CK. We can do it now, if you like.

Anax, FFA Fridays is tomorrow, so you could always set something up.

Alright. Well whenever you are available, just hit me up with a PM or a post in this thread.

@CK I slept 6 hours 15 minutes and I'm still awake LAZY :p
@Anax the average size of men is 5'10!? I read in a sports magazine that it said that people in my city are bigger than average. It said that people in Oakland, California are bigger than most people in other city's. It also said that a 13 year old here looks like a 15 year old. I don't know if it's actually true but looking at people in Oakland then at people in other city's it looks real to me. Ha Ha! I am and gonna be taller than the rest of you LOL.

Ha Ha! I am and gonna be taller than the rest of you LOL.
I'm 6'2", so good luck on catching up.

Anyway, I'm going to a party tonight... so I can't have an official anytime tonight or tomorrow morning. The soonest I can have an official is tomorrow afternoon.

Also, I know that you still haven't had your official yet CK... want to just have one with me? I'm usually easy to schedule a match... with a few exceptions. I'd like a few warm-ups though... I need a little time to get used to online again. I've been playing real time a lot with friends and family... so I need to adjust myself to the lag :p.

Edit: I'll be hosting a 4 way Jigglypuff match at 10 (may change... not sure on my plans) PM tomorrow.

Rules:
5 Stock
KOs only with REST
If you KO someone without using REST you must suicide
No items
2.0 Damage

I just think this might get interesting :p

Last edited:
You are 6'2 and how old are you? I will catch up.

I don't think that I will be attending the Jigglypuff FFA. I suck with her. What 10:00 and what time zone?

@CK I slept 6 hours 15 minutes and I'm still awake LAZY :p

I only slept about 5 hours, give me a break. -.-;

I'm 6'2", so good luck on catching up.

Rules:
5 Stock
KOs only with REST
If you KO someone without using REST you must suicide
No items
2.0 Damage

I just think this might get interesting :p

I might be the tallest person in the thread, being at 6'7". ... Being overly tall can suck, though, trust me. =/ I have to have a tall chair, or my legs start to cramp and lock up, usually can't run for a while. Always hitting my head on **** too, especially car roofs. =/ It's not gonna kill me, but it's inconvenient.

About the Jiggly FFA, I think that's an awesome idea. I'll probably participate, if I'm not asleep. :p

Remember to read the rules, everyone, if you want points for the FFAs.

Stop bitching about sleep, you are all young so the amount of sleep will not affect your body that much just yet. A simple power nap would take care of it. Keep not getting enough sleep and when you get older, I promise you will be complaining when your biological clock is alllll ****ed up.

... Gah! I went away to Brawl right when Bio was online... Ugh, sorry Bio. =/ Later today before the FFA, perhaps?

That's rather off topic, wouldn't you say, Godstepkid? ;)

How old are you, anyways? And if you mean biological clock as in constantly fluctuating sleep patterns due to a combination of insomnia/never being tired when it changes from light to dark (and vice versa), then I've already got that.

First I'd just like to point out how you're all OFFTOPIC AND CONVERSING. Lol. :p

I might be the tallest person in the thread, being at 6'7".

O_O Wtf? That is like seriously f'ing tall dude. I am only 5'11", everyone that said their height is taller than me. :(

This Jigglypuff FFA sounds like ridiculous, stupid fun. :D I just noticed the part about Rest only KOs, lol. Depending on what time zone kingslayer meant, I might join in.

Also, I'd like to challenge the following people for official great justice: Bio, kingslayer, GCommander, CK, anyone.

Gigity I accept it Real-O.
Wow, CK sounds like a tall mofo :p I bet that he could dunk on basketball courts with a short hop.

... Gah! I went away to Brawl right when Bio was online... Ugh, sorry Bio. =/ Later today before the FFA, perhaps?

That's rather off topic, wouldn't you say, Godstepkid? ;)

How old are you, anyways? And if you mean biological clock as in constantly fluctuating sleep patterns due to a combination of insomnia/never being tired when it changes from light to dark (and vice versa), then I've already got that.

Thanks for keeping it off-topic:wink:

And it can be easily corrected at your age which I believe is younger than 18 right? By your biological clock getting messed up, I mean that your body will refuse to go to sleep early because it won't be tired. At this age, you can still function with relatively little sleep.

First I'd just like to point out how you're all OFFTOPIC AND CONVERSING. Lol. :p

Thank you, Real-o. Even if you meant me. :p

Gigity I accept it Real-O.
Wow, CK sounds like a tall mofo :p I bet that he could dunk on basketball courts with a short hop.

Ya, I can Short Hop F-air meteor smash the ball pretty easily. [/horrible pun]

Used to play basketball, but baseball and golf's my thing, nowadays.

And it can be easily corrected at your age which I believe is younger than 18 right? By your biological clock getting messed up, I mean that your body will refuse to go to sleep early because it won't be tired. At this age, you can still function with relatively little sleep.

You assume too much, although yes, I'm 17. :p

That happens from time to time, usually for a few days straight. I usually can't sleep until I'm awake for 18+ hours, and even then, sometimes I can't. Yes, I'll have worse and more frequent problems when I'm older, doesn't mean I can't complain. :p

Not in my case. I usually have to sleep 9-10 hours to be able to have logical and clear thoughts, I also need about that much or more to have passable motor skills. Otherwise I just fail, I'll be literally falling all over the place. In this case I can't play Brawl either (or many other mild paced games), just to show as an example. It'l be more serious when I'm older, yes, I know. I'm certainly not problem free now, though. [/complain]

You still didn't say how old you are. :p

Back