1v1 brawl league

Dinner won 2-0. The first match was pretty epic IMO, but the second one, ugh. I hate when that happens. GGs though.

Real-o vs. Dinner
Toon Link vs. Meta Knight @ Battlefield - Dinner
Toon Link vs. Falco @ Smashville - Dinner

GGs you got one nice TL. But man I played so bad the first match D: We should do some friendlies some time

edit: Sent you the replays

Bad news, everyone!
Just realized that for some reason I don't understand my university can authenticate my Wii into the network only if the connection is wired. Since I normally use wireless, I don't have the equipment to connect my wii to the internet and as a result I won't be using online anymore.
So, I guess I'm kind of retiring from this league for now, may come back, but don't count on it. I'll be around to make comments and such, but I won't be brawling wi-fi.

Btw, what happened to wiichat? these new colors are kind of freaking me out.

im open for official matches with anyone any time this week. i start school next week :/ and im looking for a good match before i start school again :sad: so...any one interested just let me know...BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! and that would be...disappointing:mad:

Bad news, everyone!
Just realized that for some reason I don't understand my university can authenticate my Wii into the network only if the connection is wired. Since I normally use wireless, I don't have the equipment to connect my wii to the internet and as a result I won't be using online anymore.
So, I guess I'm kind of retiring from this league for now, may come back, but don't count on it. I'll be around to make comments and such, but I won't be brawling wi-fi.

Btw, what happened to wiichat? these new colors are kind of freaking me out.

Is there anything that you could do to get wi-fi?

You could change the colors of the layout in your control panel.
:wiifit: <-- WTF is that?

Back