1v1 brawl league

.... So anyways I just had 2 (I think?) officials with JonRyan.

Real-o vs. JonRyan
Toon Link vs. Diddy Kong @ Smashville - Real-o
Ike vs. Wolf @ Final Destination - Real-o

Real-o vs. JonRyan
Toon Link vs. Wolf @ Smashville - Real-o
Snake vs. Capt. Falcon @ Final Destination - Real-o

I'm assuming the Ganondorf ditto was just for fun.. lol. GGs. :)

sure was :] ha ha. hmm i was waiting for an answer in the tag but i played my best anyways so its countable :]

btw i'm still online if anyone wants to brawl.

Last edited:
Whoa,this place looks awesome.I'll be free tommorrow for matches I guess.

sure let me find my Gcube controler
dmn(>_<) cant find it we can still fight but im gonna suck balls
its not much worth it.. :frown5:
maybe 2 morrow

Last edited:
dmn(>_<) cant find it we can still fight but im gonna suck balls
its not much worth it..
maybe 2 morrow
never mind. found it lugikart how about RITE now?

Last edited:
Results
Luigikart3 vs Hero 2–0

R.O.B vs sonic Luigikart3

R.O.B vs Meta knight Luigikart3

Hero sent the replays.Good games.I was a little off today.

Me vs Envek
Ike vs Marth-Me/FD
C.Falcon vs Marth-Me/FD
GGS 2-0
I already send the replays.

I won't brawl for the rest of the day because my head hurts and I'm watching TV.

GGS,hopefully after more officials you can beat some sense into me.
Too lazy now.
Ggs afterwards.

@anax: Eh, you can stick around until your Wii can be played online without penalty, anax. I understand your situation.

Also, all you have to do to play online via wired connection is buy a LAN Adapter for your Wii. They are easy to find in places like GameStop. They run at about 30 bucks and come with an Ethernet cable. My college requires wired connection use, as well, so the LAN Adapter is what I have been doing while playing online on campus.

Hey, I'm a college student, I don't have that kind of money. The first month or so I have no money, all gone thanks to books, food, drinks, furniture, etc.
I did look those up, but it will be some weeks until I get money from work to afford that. Already have an ethernet cord. Btw, just to avoid messy situations, there's no need for modems, right?
Plus, I don't want to keep saying I'll come back and then keep getting delays. I have studying and work and such, so it's better if you guys just assume I won't be coming as much and then if I come it's a nice surprise. Kind of like CK, except I'm not quite as good as him. I'll probably get worse...

edit: whoa, looking back at my post I kind of exaggerated. No idea why...

Am I the only one freaked out by the new Wiichat? the whole website looks trippy, so many colors that I don't really know where to look at. Terrible design if you ask me.
And what's with the random smileys? Does anyone actually use these?
:burgerking::wiibox::redshells::handremote: :wiitransformer:

Last edited:
^The Transformer Wii is the only cool one for me.

I won't be home Tomorrow and Sunday because I have to go to Los Angeles :prrr:
-I hate going to LA :/

Hey, I'm a college student, I don't have that kind of money. The first month or so I have no money, all gone thanks to books, food, drinks, furniture, etc.
I did look those up, but it will be some weeks until I get money from work to afford that. Already have an ethernet cord. Btw, just to avoid messy situations, there's no need for modems, right?

Am I the only one freaked out by the new Wiichat? the whole website looks trippy, so many colors that I don't really know where to look at. Terrible design if you ask me.
And what's with the random smileys? Does anyone actually use these?
:burgerking::wiibox::redshells::handremote: :wiitransformer:

If you're at a college, they probably have ethernet ports in your room that connect to their network, so you wouldn't need a modem if that is the case. To use a wired connection with your Wii elsewhere, like at your house, you would need a modem there (and Internet service of course).

I didn't really like the new site design at first, but it's grown on me.

More smileys, more fun!

Back