1v1 brawl league

Add plz

Attachments

• hj5akhpv.png
    hj5akhpv.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 112
Riku you can't double post (when you post twice in a row) it's against the sites rules.
In order for you to join we need your

Wiichat Name
Brawl Name
Brawl Friend Code
Wii Consel Number
Time Zone (GMT-)

Me vs CK
Ike vs Meta-CK(FD)
Snake vs Meta-Me(FD)
Snake vs Meta-CK(FD)
CK won 2-1. GGS

And he said that he was rusty, my ass ;)
I sent the replays BTW.

I swear that I thought I was rusty, thought I was gonna lose. :lol: But yeah, I guess not. Maybe it's just FFAs that my Meta sucks in. :lol: Your Snake's good, really; no matter how tiring grenade spam is. :lol:

Either way, GGs.

Ryan i wana join guild my wii Fc is 5776-2923-0245-8793

Attachments

• hj5akhpv.png
    hj5akhpv.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 105

This is not a guild, it's a league. If you would like to join, please read the rules in the first post of the thread.

Also, please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Riku you can't double post (when you post twice in a row) it's against the sites rules.

When did you become so proper?! :shocked:

It's a christmas miracle. ... Minus the christmas.

This is not a guild, it's a league. If you would like to join, please read the rules in the first post of the thread.

Also, please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Poor Real-o... dealing with an obviously braindead n00b. I feel your pain from my past experiences with some of the CoD n00bs.

... Well, seems like my care of straightening n00bs out has died. :lol:

... Well, seems like my care of straightening n00bs out has died. :lol:

Could use your help :p BTW, quit wasting time basic brawling and let's see some more officials from you. I personally would like to see you vs. Dinner. I just watched the replays with GCommander, and yeah, you are kinda rusty. But your rusty is better than some people's good day, lol.

Basic Brawl is easier to access, and you know how lazy I am. :p

Yep, I'm just a bit rusty. ... Those U-air hits were shameful, really. :lol: I'll probably remain at this level until I can Brawl regularly, which... won't be for a long while. .-.

If by that you mean shield more often, then no, otherwise I'd be shield grabbing the shit out of you, which I did plenty of in that match. :lol:

If by get better at shield tactics in general, then yes. ... So do I, really. My defense is incredibly poor.

Back