1v1 brawl league

sigh...:frown: for some reason i feel kinda left out in all this. but i do have somethin 2 say though...GCommander, Dinner, and CK you three are the best brawlers iv seen so far:thumbsup: compared to me...:( i need to step my game up a bit...

just thought id come out and say it thats all...

i fell feel the same way, SKing :frown5: (sigh) but, ill be practicing to step my game up

^Hush, I own you! :)

i kid i kid

but yeah what he said. ^__^

oh and, nobody should really take online seriously. There's lots of people that john and get mad when they lose. Its online -_- Offline is where it matters the most.

What he/she said.
btw, I noticed your location says Houston, which is where I am. do you know when the next Houston tournament takes place?
You're in houston? cool.

Hobo19 is going to be on October 3, at Funplex.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8340127#post8340127

^Go there for details.

If you're planning on going, tell me, so we can meet up and play some friendlies. :]

I heard that Xyro77 was gonna be at one of those Hobo tournaments.

Officials anyone?

Xyro77 is the head TO of the Houston Brawl Scene. So he's the one that does everything.

He's a great TO and a great person. :)

Xyro77 is the head TO of the Houston Brawl Scene. So he's the one that does everything.

It's a chick. A lesbian but female chick. She told me that she was a girl and she pictures of herself on her profile.

hahahaha that made me laugh hard.

dude, Xyro is a guy. xD

He's pretty cool and a nice person.

It's a chick. A lesbian but female chick. She told me that she was a girl and she pictures of herself on her profile.

hahahaha that made me laugh hard.

dude, Xyro is a guy. xD

He's pretty cool and a nice person.

Go ask her.

Your really good BTW close matches.

^I've played Xyro in tourney before. He lives in houston, and is the head TO, I can assure you he's a dude. :lol:

oh and yeah good games. Its hard to approach snake with GaW. Nice snake tho, I was going to use Ice Climbers, but everybody gets mad at me, when I use them. xD

^I've played Xyro in tourney before. He lives in houston, and is the head TO, I can assure you he's a dude. :lol:

oh and yeah good games. Its hard to approach snake with GaW. Nice snake tho, I was going to use Ice Climbers, but everybody gets mad at me, when I use them. xD

Wow, props to you if you can use them effectively online, they have a reputation of being terrible online characters.

Go ask her.

Your really good BTW close matches.

Haha, you should take his word for it. It would be better to take the word of a guy who has seen the person in real life. I might go to that tourney, so I should be able to see him for myself, too.

On the internets, Even I could say I'm a girl...especially with my avatar. In fact, I never said I was a guy. =P

See? It suddenly becomes confusing, haha!

On the internets, Even I could say I'm a girl...especially with my avatar. In fact, I never said I was a guy. =P

See? It suddenly becomes confusing, haha!

Actually, no one here has really specified their sex, except probably GC. For some reason people just assume everyone here is a guy.
and the saying is "no one in the internet knows you're a dog", comes from this really popular political cartoon in which a dog is surfing the web. And it's true, we assume we know each other, but we pretty much don't...except maybe GC who has been very vocal about his personal life, unless of course he made it all up.

Back