1v1 brawl league

Ugh, I need to get a match in tomorow...

A female brawler!?!? Oh wait... I know dozens. Male or female doesn't really matter to me. As long as no one tries to hit on the girls... doesn't make a difference. The internet isn't real life... so I hope everyone can understand that.

Anyway, I want officials. So... I challenge: anax, dinner, smash king, and luigi. Three of you I've never played before... and I just want to see anax's peach.
I'll be on at 10:00 PM EST tonight and tomorrow. I have Saturday off (right now at least), so I can work some officials in.

P.S. Please set a time before Saturday... so I can make plans around it.

A female brawler!?!? Oh wait... I know dozens. Male or female doesn't really matter to me. As long as no one tries to hit on the girls... doesn't make a difference. The internet isn't real life... so I hope everyone can understand that.

Anyway, I want officials. So... I challenge: anax, dinner, smash king, and luigi. Three of you I've never played before... and I just want to see anax's peach.
I'll be on at 10:00 PM EST tonight and tomorrow. I have Saturday off (right now at least), so I can work some officials in.

tentatively, I could do tomorrow night at 10 for you, which I guess is 9 for me. Not sure about it though, I'll do my best to show up. Hopefully my Peach is not too terrible after days of not playing.
Also, while gender doesn't matter, I appreciate seeing more female brawlers merely because it challenges stereotypes, and I like it when stereotypes are wrong.

uhh ummr emmmm me and lola share the same wii... :sosp::skep:

Hopefully that doesn't mean only one of you will be active...besides that, cool that you bring more people over here :thumbsup:, especially female brawlers. With GC alone there's waaay too much testosterone in here.

oh shut up "hero" :p
just replace the in brawl user name with lola 4 the registration n_n
anaxero u crazy guys, stay away from me :lol:

Okay, hero. Are you okay with Samus suit parts?

Seeking Players said:
Bio challenges GCommander [STRIKE]RedXIII101[/STRIKE], anax4aero, [STRIKE]Pichu 2k7[/STRIKE], and Dinner.

This list still applies, with the addition of JonRyan since he wanted to play as well.

Last edited:
That's good news, Bio, but I'm pretty sure JonRyan already sold his Wii. :( Add me to the list though, I'm up for some officials (with anyone).

Last edited:

tentatively, I could do tomorrow night at 10 for you, which I guess is 9 for me. Not sure about it though, I'll do my best to show up. Hopefully my Peach is not too terrible after days of not playing.
Also, while gender doesn't matter, I appreciate seeing more female brawlers merely because it challenges stereotypes, and I like it when stereotypes are wrong.

uhh ummr emmmm me and lola share the same wii... :sosp::skep:

Hopefully that doesn't mean only one of you will be active...besides that, cool that you bring more people over here :thumbsup:, especially female brawlers. With GC alone there's waaay too much testosterone in here.

Why? Because I'm straight and hate the gays :ihih:

@Bio: It's cool that you could play now :thumbsup:

Back