1v1 brawl league

^I get enterntain with intellegent stuff too like the Paranormal, Cryptzoology, The Animal Kingdom, Stand Up Comedy, Geography, WWII, Technology, and why dolls creep me out at night :scared:
I'm a genious at Paranormal and Cryptids :p

^I get enterntain with intellegent stuff too like the Paranormal, Cryptzoology, The Animal Kingdom, Stand Up Comedy, Geography, WWII, Technology, and why dolls creep me out at night :scared:

...yea, you're missing out on A LOT of what makes life good.
And how are you a genius at the paranormal?

anax4aero vs. SuperNova3 (#0094)

[video=youtube;bpwxhVtFOMY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpwxhVtFOMY[/video]

Match results:
Peach vs. Toon Link @ Smashville - anax4aero
Wolf vs. Toon Link @ Final Destination - SuperNova3
Pokemon Trainer vs. Toon Link @ Final Destination - anax4aero
anax4aero wins 2-1

...yea, you're missing out on A LOT of what makes life good.
And how are you a genius at the paranormal?

Like stuff. When there is a ghost nearby you could feel cold spots, when there is a ghost nearby they usually raise electromagnetic waves. You could see ghosts with a thermoflir camera because ghosts are like warm or something, you could record a paranormal voice with an EVP (electromagnetic voice phenomenon). There are like 3-4 different types of hauntings. One of them is a poltergeist type were the ghost causes damage. If a ghost walks through you you get an itchy feeling. High levels of electromagnetic waves causes you to become sick like nautious.
It's late and I can't think of other stuff right now.

@Smash_King: I meant to use the Aether.

:lol: Gc u watch sabado gigante too! my mom always watched that show. :lol:
im open 4 officals all day 2day
from here ill only be open till' fri

^I watch it sometimes.

I don't know if I can play today because my little cousins are over here and they are annoying and are gonna mess me up.

Freedom of Speech might be the right to speak without limitations, but it isn't intended for the use to be abused, not to say whatever you want, to whomever you want, no matter how hurtful or it is. It was intentioned so people can say what they want for just purposes; the right to speak up against the government, is a good example, or the right to speak of the truth. ... I never payed attention in school, but I know that much.

Winpost.

I can't say I don't call things gay and no referring to homosexual, though... Curse today's slang.

It's amazing how a Brawl League can have such interesting posts like that.

Thanks CK, I appreciate your maturity. I do what I can to teach the young'uns to be good citizens, but when they clearly don't get it it's better to drop it. Hard to teach when people don't want to learn.

@GC: Sundays are the days I cram in all the work I didn't do saturday or friday, so can't really play tomorrow. I mean, I could, but I know I'll regret it so I'll just decline now. I noticed in the FFAs there were times you couldn't predict my Pokemon Trainer and Peach, so I'm proud about that :) You're still more experienced in online battling though, but I'm still proud my Peach has evolved so much in such little time.

And Sabado Gigante is such a FAIL show. Completely sexist, they just get loads and loads of young latino girls who want to show off and make a quick buck to dance reggaeton for hours. Shows like this give hispanics a terrible reputation, and as a proud Colombian that disgusts me. HATE it when other people assume because of this that latino girls are sluts.

Edit:
@Bio: why don't you e-mail the IT people? I did that and they told me to reset the console, and when I did it I was instantly able to go online.

Aight. We can play some other time.
Squirtle confuses me most of the time BTW
Sabado Gigante is NOT a fail. It has been on since I was born and it's enterntaing. You may not like it because it shows women with big boobs and they creep you out but it's a good show :thumbsup:

@CK: You know that we live in a country that we could speak out and not get in trouble and you are not going to use that right? What the hell is wrong with you? Use Freedom of Speech, it's badass.

@Marth101: You know what I'm talking about :D Yadadamean?

cg i have been holding back from this in hopes it would just be let go but your not getting what anax and ck are trying to do, they are trying to help cause speaking like that makes us look rediculous and especially since we humans have the ability to think on a higher level it's sad that we use such disrespectful words as slang.

as for freedom of speech you do know that that doesn't count if you are casting someone's name away with out giving the other person a chance to back themselves up. if freedom of speech was broadly used as you use it, slander and libel would be completely legal. take it from a journalist in practice you have the wrong idea of our first amendment and that my friend is a dangerous game to play.

ck and anax are trying to help you see what your doing wrong and you're closing them out and even trying to see their perspective. we are ganging up on you we're trying to help and if more than one person is speaking up to you it might be worth listening to.

please don't use such speech on my thread, i know i handed this thread over to bio and real o but it's still my creation and i don't want immaturity to to taint it.

anax and ck please for the sake of a mod coming in and locking this thread lets just agree to disagree, drop it and move on.

Last edited:
don't worry too much JonRyan, for AGES we always get into these topics and it never gets ugly. Since Generalsma got banned it hasn't gotten to the point of no-return. Besides, the thread is doing its purpose so it wouldn't get locked, it's more likely for people to get temp. bans as warnings if it gets too ugly, perma bans if it goes really badly.

So the thread is safe :thumbsup:

It's not getting locked :nono: and if it ever does we could start another one :thumbsup:

-Football is on. **** Yeah Raiders!
So no officials from me right now.

Edit:
@Bio: why don't you e-mail the IT people? I did that and they told me to reset the console, and when I did it I was instantly able to go online.

Yeah, I think I will do that. The sad thing is that I've been calling the Tech Support like crazy, even going so far as to make them send it to networking...and then ANOTHER one with the same request for good measure. So yeah, e-mailing networking directly will be the next step.

Currently the situation is that gaming console work orders are at the bottom of the list, which I can understand. However, once I tell them I've been waiting for nearly a month, they should feel like idiots and deal with me.

Back