1v1 brawl league

^Quit the Fire Emblem talk.
Florina sucked balls, Nino is hard to master due to the fact that you get her late in the game and the enemies are too strong for her, and the only badass ones in the whole game are Marcus, Jaffar, (the general that helps Hector), Dart, Raven, Bartre, Pent (the Sage) Hawkeye, and a couple of others.

Officials anyone?

WOW, you sir don't know what you're talking about. Especially the part about Marcus being badass. LMAO. Marcus is rubbish. Take away his weapons, and use him as bait in the first chapters, then promptly discard him as garbage. That's the best use of Marcus.

If anyone can battle right now let me know, I have around 30 min free time so I could use an official

when it comes fire emblem games, my main objective is to always have a sage, hero, swordmaster, general, warrior or berserker and a healer to level 20. the only time i got every paladin to 20 was on FE sacred stones :/

hey me too... that is gay... that happened 2 me yesterday!

I haven't tried getting online today but I couldn't do it yesterday and that was gay.

haha XD, you guys really do sound like immature little kids.

So I played Basic Brawls last night and found it hilarious. Apparently three people tried to go all out on me (kind of like a taunt party except they were taking turns to beat me up instead of just being annoying) and they still lost. Hahaha.
Still, kind of lame people are doing that on basic brawl. I can imagine people getting pissed at that.

hey me too... that is gay... that happened 2 me yesterday!

I haven't tried getting online today but I couldn't do it yesterday and that was gay.

haha XD, you guys really do sound like immature little kids.

So I played Basic Brawls last night and found it hilarious. Apparently three people tried to go all out on me (kind of like a taunt party except they were taking turns to beat me up instead of just being annoying) and they still lost. Hahaha.
Still, kind of lame people are doing that on basic brawl. I can imagine people getting pissed at that.

if i had a nickel for every time i see that in a basic brawl, man oh man...i usually dont involve myself with that 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 bulls***. i think that shows ur a punk and a coward, well thats my opinion anyway...no offense to some. however, if im just standing there and you all of sudden start attacking for no reason...your as good as dead :lol:

hey i want to brawl plz.

timezone is central, i live in iowa.
my brawl code is 5241-1958-3155
my wii code is .....6153-5230-3825-6919
my name is NOVA

Last edited:
hey i want to brawl plz.

timezone is central, i live in iowa.
my brawl code is 5241-1958-3155
my wii code is .....give me a sec.
my name is NOVA

Hey, welcome! Always good to get new members (^_^)
I'm sure Bio will get you on the list as soon as he can. In the meantime, would you like to have your first match? I'm pretty bored and GC hasn't replied to my offer.

edit: oh yea, make sure to familiarize yourself with the rules. 3 min. matches, 2 stock, 2 out of 3 wins, save the replays and send them to real-o, and report the scores of the match in this thread. I think that's all...

lol i had to do something sometimes when im brawling so i cant fight, im trying to do soemthing else and brawl at the same time.

btw, i hate 4 people battles, too much commotion. and im only good with toon link

Last edited:
Back