1v1 brawl league

I need more matches. I may be good, but I'm rusty and I'm learning new characters. I'll accept any challenge. I allow anyvof the 4 neutrals (Yoshi's Island, Battlefield, FD, or Smashville).

P.S. anax you sound like CK, no? Anyway I was going to fix his errors (quotes and bolds), but too annoying on the Wii (check the title).

anax... don't tell me you're a grammar freak too..:sick:
Don't worry though, I'm not too anal about it. I'm more anal about sexist and homophobic comments. Right, GC? :yesnod:

Anal as in fag take it up the ass or sensitive anal? :eek:ut:

It's gay how he trips about grammar and the use of the word gay :/
This foo doesn't know how to use freedom of speech :nono:

I think it'd be cool to play for keeps ha ha. where some wagers their points and whoever wins gets em all :]
it's be fun it can make or break you.
@anax for a second i thought your picture was saria ha ha. should have known it'd be another fire emblem character. you should put Heth the wavern rider he was awesome.

I need more matches. I may be good, but I'm rusty and I'm learning new characters. I'll accept any challenge. I allow anyvof the 4 neutrals (Yoshi's Island, Battlefield, FD, or Smashville).

P.S. anax you sound like CK, no? Anyway I was going to fix his errors (quotes and bolds), but too annoying on the Wii (check the title).

Like CK? don't know what you mean. CK has his own style, I have mine.

Anal as in fag take it up the ass or sensitive anal? :eek:ut:

It's gay how he trips about grammar and the use of the word gay :/
This foo doesn't know how to use freedom of speech :nono:

When you learn how to talk in a way that respects the freedom of others, then I'll think of your freedom of speech. To me, tolerance comes first.

@anax for a second i thought your picture was saria ha ha. should have known it'd be another fire emblem character. you should put Heth the wavern rider he was awesome.

While Heath was awesome, he was still...normal. Nino was special, you get her late in the game and with proper care she becomes the most powerful Sage EVER. I also thought of having Rebecca or Florina, because they are similar in that they start weak and then wreack havoc all on their own, but Nino looks so much happier.
Also, for some reason wyverns don't interest me much in FE. Often they're unnecessary to my army since it's easier to train Pegasi knights most of the times. It's like choosing a general over a paladin, I guess?
As for Lyn, she's just awesome. I still cannot get over the fact she was only an AT, her critical hit animations were worthy of Brawl.

yeah florina was the S*** i loved her, i mostly had every flying unit just cause they are good for attacking in waves, like send one to hit then fly away with canto, then again and again. support attackers is what they are called. its weird cause i don't use horseback riders at all. most flying units, and anyone who cam promote with a hero's crest, or oceans seal.pretty wide range ha ha. no horsebacks or archers for me.few magicians.

yeah florina was the S*** i loved her, i mostly had every flying unit just cause they are good for attacking in waves, like send one to hit then fly away with canto, then again and again. support attackers is what they are called. its weird cause i don't use horseback riders at all. most flying units, and anyone who cam promote with a hero's crest, or oceans seal.pretty wide range ha ha. no horsebacks or archers for me.few magicians.

Usually I have most classes. One flyer for support (Florina), as you said, archers and mages for ranged attacks (Rebecca, Nino and Canas in the same team = win), and a couple foot units that can support the lords and defend healers. Usually Heros and Swordmasters...I f*cking love swordmasters. Maybe Dart as a Berserker.
Talking of swordmasters, I also made a sig with Joshua which I use in another forum. Joshua is hands-down one of the best units in all FE games I've played, and probably the best swordmaster of all time.

Anyway, to keep on topic and prevent this from spam, I'll let you guys know that tomorrow I'll probably be taking some challenges.

Last edited:
^Quit the Fire Emblem talk.
Florina sucked balls, Nino is hard to master due to the fact that you get her late in the game and the enemies are too strong for her, and the only badass ones in the whole game are Marcus, Jaffar, (the general that helps Hector), Dart, Raven, Bartre, Pent (the Sage) Hawkeye, and a couple of others.

Officials anyone?

? wat r u guys talking about?
guys, somethings wrong with brawl. my internet works and so does the internet channel, but the brawl wifi wont work

Last edited:
Florina sucked balls, Nino is hard to master due to the fact that you get her late in the game and the enemies are too strong for her, and the only badass ones in the whole game are Marcus, Jaffar, (the general that helps Hector), Dart, Raven, Bartre, Pent (the Sage) Hawkeye, and a couple of others.

Officials anyone?

WOW, you sir don't know what you're talking about. Especially the part about Marcus being badass. LMAO. Marcus is rubbish. Take away his weapons, and use him as bait in the first chapters, then promptly discard him as garbage. That's the best use of Marcus.

If anyone can battle right now let me know, I have around 30 min free time so I could use an official

Officials anyone?

WOW, you sir don't know what you're talking about. Especially the part about Marcus being badass. LMAO. Marcus is rubbish. Take away his weapons, and use him as bait in the first chapters, then promptly discard him as garbage. That's the best use of Marcus.

If anyone can battle right now let me know, I have around 30 min free time so I could use an official

I always get him to LV 20.

I would play you but I don't know how to get rid of Error Code 20100 which doesn't allow me to get online >_<

Back