1v1 brawl league

gg, i lost 2-1. didnt save replays sorry.

Pretty good matches, you have a very solid Toon Link. At first we were both playing average, but the last matches got reaaally intense.

Edit:
SuperNova3 vs. anax4aero
Toon Link vs. Peach, Smashville - Peach
Toon Link vs. Wolf, FD - Toon Link
Toon Link vs. Pokemon Trainer, FD - Pokemon Trainer

SuperNova3 1 - 2 anax4aero

btw, Real-O, Wolf has one huge FAIL...just giving you the heads up on what I'm expecting. Oh, and I just sent the videos.

Last edited:
k thank you, they were very fun matches heh, too bad i was getting interupted in the last 4...

GCommander vs. SMASH KING (#0093)

[video=youtube;9UUzK0P4jSE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UUzK0P4jSE[/video]

Match results:
Wario vs. Snake @ Final Destination - GCommander
Ike vs. Pit @ Final Destination - GCommander
GCommander wins 2-0

why is that bio?

@anax good job at dropping the bad situation that happened.
@supernova welcome, please just make sure you read the first post if you haven't already.

Officials for tomorrow anyone? How about you Anax?

-Now why is it so hard to watch "Sabado Gigante" without getting a hard on? :confused:

Anal as in fag take it up the ass or sensitive anal? :eek:ut:

It's gay how he trips about grammar and the use of the word gay :/
This foo doesn't know how to use freedom of speech :nono:

Freedom of Speech might be the right to speak without limitations, but it isn't intended for the use to be abused, not to say whatever you want, to whomever you want, no matter how hurtful or it is. It was intentioned so people can say what they want for just purposes; the right to speak up against the government, is a good example, or the right to speak of the truth. ... I never payed attention in school, but I know that much.

When you learn how to talk in a way that respects the freedom of others, then I'll think of your freedom of speech. To me, tolerance comes first.

Winpost.

I can't say I don't call things gay and no referring to homosexual, though... Curse today's slang.

It's amazing how a Brawl League can have such interesting posts like that.

Whenever the networking gets around to my order, I'll have online (they will call me). Until then, I can't brawl online.

why is that bio?

I just haven't updated scores in awhile. But I'll get around to it.

Freedom of Speech might be the right to speak without limitations, but it isn't intended for the use to be abused, not to say whatever you want, to whomever you want, no matter how hurtful or it is. It was intentioned so people can say what they want for just purposes; the right to speak up against the government, is a good example, or the right to speak of the truth. ... I never payed attention in school, but I know that much.

When you learn how to talk in a way that respects the freedom of others, then I'll think of your freedom of speech. To me, tolerance comes first.

Winpost.

I can't say I don't call things gay and no referring to homosexual, though... Curse today's slang.

Thanks CK, I appreciate your maturity. I do what I can to teach the young'uns to be good citizens, but when they clearly don't get it it's better to drop it. Hard to teach when people don't want to learn.

@GC: Sundays are the days I cram in all the work I didn't do saturday or friday, so can't really play tomorrow. I mean, I could, but I know I'll regret it so I'll just decline now. I noticed in the FFAs there were times you couldn't predict my Pokemon Trainer and Peach, so I'm proud about that :) You're still more experienced in online battling though, but I'm still proud my Peach has evolved so much in such little time.

And Sabado Gigante is such a FAIL show. Completely sexist, they just get loads and loads of young latino girls who want to show off and make a quick buck to dance reggaeton for hours. Shows like this give hispanics a terrible reputation, and as a proud Colombian that disgusts me. HATE it when other people assume because of this that latino girls are sluts.

Edit:
@Bio: why don't you e-mail the IT people? I did that and they told me to reset the console, and when I did it I was instantly able to go online.

Last edited:

Winpost.

Thanks CK, I appreciate your maturity. I do what I can to teach the young'uns to be good citizens, but when they clearly don't get it it's better to drop it. Hard to teach when people don't want to learn.

@GC: Sundays are the days I cram in all the work I didn't do saturday or friday, so can't really play tomorrow. I mean, I could, but I know I'll regret it so I'll just decline now. I noticed in the FFAs there were times you couldn't predict my Pokemon Trainer and Peach, so I'm proud about that :) You're still more experienced in online battling though, but I'm still proud my Peach has evolved so much in such little time.

And Sabado Gigante is such a FAIL show. Completely sexist, they just get loads and loads of young latino girls who want to show off and make a quick buck to dance reggaeton for hours. Shows like this give hispanics a terrible reputation, and as a proud Colombian that disgusts me. HATE it when other people assume because of this that latino girls are sluts.

Edit:
@Bio: why don't you e-mail the IT people? I did that and they told me to reset the console, and when I did it I was instantly able to go online.

Aight. We can play some other time.
Squirtle confuses me most of the time BTW
Sabado Gigante is NOT a fail. It has been on since I was born and it's enterntaing. You may not like it because it shows women with big boobs and they creep you out but it's a good show :thumbsup:

@CK: You know that we live in a country that we could speak out and not get in trouble and you are not going to use that right? What the hell is wrong with you? Use Freedom of Speech, it's badass.

@Marth101: You know what I'm talking about :D Yadadamean?

^ I can see how immature people can be easily entertained by women with big breasts. Some of us are more mature and find entertainment in more intelligent shows, with real writing and content. Even fewer of us have gone past a stage where tv shows are unnecessary for entertainment, because we have an appreciation of literature, culture and nature (^_^).
Ever seen an opera, a ballet or been to a symphony performance? Have you ever just sat in a bench to look at a sunset and the trees around you? have you ever sat in a coffee shop to read a good book? Probably not, you'd be distracted if a woman with big breasts happens to be around.

And you really miss out on a lot if all you see in women are their bodies.

Last edited:
Back